Gaming Monster hunter & Love Plus demos!

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
To the people who are bashing Dating Sims, just think of it like this: playing a dating sim is just like being in your own love story, where you know you'll eventually win, it's just a matter of how long it'll take to get there. Along the way, you'll grow fond of the quirks of that particular girl you're wooing, and after a while you'll be surprised to find a very real attachment to them.

Of course, that could be dangerous in it's own way, depending on how people deal with that attachment.

And man, I really need a JP 3DS soon.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPswAYUM

The horror... Anways, I'm still not fond of dating sims. The real thing is super major ultra mega better than this. And to each his own :)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping more demos come in the future (To Japan and the world).

I go on the Heroes of Ruin forums pretty often and one of the mods hinted towards a demo coming. No idea when, but the game comes out March-April-ish, so I would think soon.

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@manuel
other question why do play games like fifa and pes?
isnt this strange , i mean you could go out and play it your self?
So this must mean you hate playing football becuase you are playing fifa/pes?
I dont play fifa and pes...its complete crap to play sport in front of tv or even watch it. I was playing in a club before, if you mean that.
also, its not about this, its about that this are very very very young girls, isn't this pedophile...and wow, seeing so many guys arguing that this game is great, instead of getting a real girl is just sad...

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To the people who are bashing Dating Sims, just think of it like this: playing a dating sim is just like being in your own love story, where you know you'll eventually win, it's just a matter of how long it'll take to get there. Along the way, you'll grow fond of the quirks of that particular girl you're wooing, and after a while you'll be surprised to find a very real attachment to them.

Of course, that could be dangerous in it's own way, depending on how people deal with that attachment.

And man, I really need a JP 3DS soon.

uff...man.
some days ago i met a girl from your country her name is mayeth and we have a lot of fun.
dont you think you can have more fun in real life, your girls look great.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@manuel
other question why do play games like fifa and pes?
isnt this strange , i mean you could go out and play it your self?
So this must mean you hate playing football becuase you are playing fifa/pes?
I dont play fifa and pes...its complete crap to play sport in front of tv or even watch it. I was playing in a club before, if you mean that.
also, its not about this, its about that this are very very very young girls, isn't this pedophile...and wow, seeing so many guys arguing that this game is great, instead of getting a real girl is just sad...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think that's enough bashing Dating Sims don't you think? -.-
We already understand you don't like them, that doesn't make you a superior human being nor a better person. =3
We all know it's about real life girls and all that, but this is a GAME, if you don't know what the deffinition of game is, here it is:

"1. An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games."

It's only the first meaning but that's the one in cause here. I often go out with girls during the weekends, that doesn't mean I can't play these kinda games, also, these games aren't for girls... There's otome games, those are the ones for girls... And dating sims aren't 'cheesy' love stories... They're quite well done. =o
Bah... From the looks of it, you've never played a dating sim, so stop bashing a game you haven't played, Love Plus is one heck of a successful game in Japan, just like many other dating sims. Not to mention that nowadays, most 'romance' is dead, so it's always nice to play a game where there's true romance, just like watching an anime or reading a manga. It's a good experience, the difference is, you're the main character. =3

This thread was supposed to be a discussion regarding the demos, which are awesome news, not a thread for you to bash Dating Sims. =3

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
^ Get a Japanese 3ds, perhaps?

Awesome. It's decided: if I ever get a 3ds, it's going to be Japanese. Seriously, so many Japan-only 3ds games, it's not even funny. T^T

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first few pages of love plus debate on this thread made me lol. "GO GET REAL GIRLFRIEND HAVE LOTS OF SEX LIFE IS THAT SIMPLE" lolno. Women are freaking nuts, at least with love plus if they go nuts you can just close the system.

Course my opinion might be a little bias since my experience with women has driven me away from them but I digress, America/europe better get a monster hunter demo too. I wonder if any demos will be available straight out of the update

Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
the first few pages of love plus debate on this thread made me lol. "GO GET REAL GIRLFRIEND HAVE LOTS OF SEX LIFE IS THAT SIMPLE" lolno. Women are freaking nuts, at least with love plus if they go nuts you can just close the system.
come on ! enough with this debate on whether love plus is gay or not,
its all a matter of personal opinion, its just like some people think justin bieber is gay and he is just a happy go lucky bi** but others love his songs,
if a person like dating sims then no one has the right to judge him

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr