Gaming Monster Hunter Generations Demo EUR..

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's not out. Not til the 15th in the west. Been out for a while as Monster Hunter X in Japan though.

Incidentally, you entered the contest on Twitter?

Oh Monster Hunter X is Generations? And no i did not, what contest?

I've never played Monster Hunter before so i was just curious. Maybe I will start with this game.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh Monster Hunter X is Generations? And no i did not, what contest?

I've never played Monster Hunter before so i was just curious. Maybe I will start with this game.

There's a contest on Twitter linked to the MH Gen demo. Tweet a photo of your demo hunter standing over a defeated Great Maccao with the hashtags #MHGen and #QuestComplete and you could win a New 3DS XL with Fire Emblem Fates Birthright and Conquest, YoKai Watch, Bravely Second End Layer and Monster Hinter Generations. Only 3 winners (one of which damn well better be me) but worth a shot. Killing the beast isn't all that difficult, but getting a decent photo is. The demo cuts out a few seconds after you deal the killing blow so there's almost no time at all to get your camera and take the shot. Closing date's the 11th. Best of luck, assuming you don't rob me of a much needed win of course, 'cause then I'd have to hunt you instead :P

And yes, MH Gen is the western port of X. It's kind of a celebration of the series with a lot of older monsters and areas returning, but with all new mechanics and a lot of things made simpler. Probably the best place to start with the series to be honest.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a contest on Twitter linked to the MH Gen demo. Tweet a photo of your demo hunter standing over a defeated Great Maccao with the hashtags #MHGen and #QuestComplete and you could win a New 3DS XL with Fire Emblem Fates Birthright and Conquest, YoKai Watch, Bravely Second End Layer and Monster Hinter Generations. Only 3 winners (one of which damn well better be me) but worth a shot. Killing the beast isn't all that difficult, but getting a decent photo is. The demo cuts out a few seconds after you deal the killing blow so there's almost no time at all to get your camera and take the shot. Closing date's the 11th. Best of luck, assuming you don't rob me of a much needed win of course, 'cause then I'd have to hunt you instead :P

And yes, MH Gen is the western port of X. It's kind of a celebration of the series with a lot of older monsters and areas returning, but with all new mechanics and a lot of things made simpler. Probably the best place to start with the series to be honest.
Huh.
*plays MHgen with camera at the ready*

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
If I was you I won't ever start playing Monster Hunter from Generation...
But uh just subjective thoughts,I prefer the olden ones.

The best way to get in to the series is by playing with others, going solo all the time isn't really in the spirit of Monster Hunter, not to mention it's a lot more difficult to complete some quests alone. Better to stick with a title with an active online community. I can't imagine a lot of people still play the old PSP titles, and even if they do it's a lot more work to get online than just switching your 3DS WiFi on.

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The best way to get in to the series is by playing with others, going solo all the time isn't really in the spirit of Monster Hunter, not to mention it's a lot more difficult to complete some quests alone. Better to stick with a title with an active online community. I can't imagine a lot of people still play the old PSP titles, and even if they do it's a lot more work to get online than just switching your 3DS WiFi on.
Uhm,ya' know,4U maybe? There are and will always be a lot of players,there's G-rank,there are more monsters,more weapons etc...

Last edited by Froster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.