Monster Hunter Generation Beta Codes In Your Email?!

Be sure to check your email, as Nintendo is sending out a pair of codes (one for you and one for a friend) to try out Monster Hunter Generations!

65QnzLV.png

razeredge7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The bad news is: It's on 11.0.0-33U. My little brother updated it. ugh.
Well... sucks for me. Plus in order to install CFW u need flashcarts right..? I don't have any flashcarts except Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.... sorry...... :'(

Man I'm about to cry right now lol
Is your 3DS on 10.7 or below? I can help you if you want.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hm..

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bad news is: It's on 11.0.0-33U. My little brother updated it. ugh.
Well... sucks for me. Plus in order to install CFW u need flashcarts right..? I don't have any flashcarts except Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.... sorry...... :'(

Man I'm about to cry right now lol
No, you no longer need a flashcard to install CFW. You don't need any special hardware at all. But since you're on 11.0, unless you want to do a hardmod, you're out of luck until someone develops a new downgrading method.

razeredge7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I see, Do you mind explaining a little bit how to do that? haha.
No, you no longer need a flashcard to install CFW. You don't need any special hardware at all. But since you're on 11.0, unless you want to do a hardmod, you're out of luck until someone develops a new downgrading method.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
explain it please! you're my personal teacher now! xD hahaha
Basically, it goes like this:

Launch Home Menu -> Open up Cubic Ninja/OOT 3D/Internet Browser/Other exploitable game -> Run the exploit associated with that game to get into the HBL -> Run downgrader homebrew -> Downgrader homebrew uses an ARM11 kernel exploit such as Memchunkhax2.5 to get permission to use the PM system module -> Downgrader homebrew uses the functions in the PM system module to install your Legit CIAs off the SD Card, which in this case are the Legit CIAs for firmware 9.2 -> You're now on 9.2 -> Set up emuNAND/A9LH

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

razeredge7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Basically, it goes like this:

Launch Home Menu -> Open up Cubic Ninja/OOT 3D/Internet Browser/Other exploitable game -> Run the exploit associated with that game to get into the HBL -> Run downgrader homebrew -> Downgrader homebrew uses an ARM11 kernel exploit such as Memchunkhax2.5 to get permission to use the PM system module -> Downgrader homebrew uses the functions in the PM system module to install your Legit CIAs off the SD Card, which in this case are the Legit CIAs for firmware 9.2 -> You're now on 9.2 -> Set up emuNAND/A9LH

...sounds so easy.... T-T

by the way... does anyone got an extra code of MH: Generation? :( Mind sharing one code for me? :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.