Hacking monster hunter 4 ultimate save editing?

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im a 4g user and its really a bummer starting fresh, its there a way to decrypt the save to pass on some of my excavated weapons, or a way to see a decrypted save?

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now, no. Vuze deleted his tumblr article regarding savedata transfer from 4G to 4U.

I know it sucks, im G1* and theres literally 0 lobbies to join online for quests.

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been looking into this for the last hour, from what i have been able to see, there is a xorpad applied through the file of 0x2A30 in size, please anyone correct me if i'm wrong as i haven't spent much time on this.

There appears to be 2 blocks of encrypted data 1 at 0xBB50 of size 0x9B8 (2488) bytes, and another at 0x139F8 of size 0x408 (1032) bytes.

Chances are that there's a couple of CRCs in there too for the encrypted data.

There would appear to be something else that needs to be done over the whole of the file as the data locations which i would expect to see character names and things currently are not readable. There may be a prior Xor required but at this point only an hour into it i haven't found a solution yet. If anyone has any Ideas, PM me and i can try. If anyone has a Solution, PM me and we can talk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)