Gaming Monster Hunter 4 demo (need one pls)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why bother. Nintendo will release the demo for everyone eventually. In the meantime sell your codes online somewhere. I have seen people selling their codes for 5 bucks each. I have 5 friend codes and I'm considering selling mine too for 5 each. That would give me 25 bucks to use towards Majora's mask.

Well, as you say - they'll release the demo to everyone eventually, so only the most desperate/rich will buy the codes and only the most mercenary/greedy would sell them.
They cost me nothing, and they're worth nothing to me, and I'm happy to help out a few people here that want them.

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here it is my two EU MH4 demo codes:

A076QS6E1PTX5YHX ( used by Reecey )
A076R67A172B6K9U ( used by Axido )

Remember they are free , anyway let me know which code you (anyone) used so I sign it as used.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Here it is my two EU MH4 demo codes:

A076QS6E1PTX5YHX
A076R67A172B6K9U ( used by Axido )

Remember they are free , anyway let me know which code you (anyone) used so I sign it as used.

Thanks m8 took the first code really appreciate it :) I was looking for one as well.

Reactions: SlappyTheDummy

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No one I know IRL wants these (eu) codes, so help yourselves ^_^

A076N1V212BF41WE
A076Y2U80WMSFHPS
A076P3TE282X1CCH

edit
please repy if you've used one to save people the bother of inputting codes already taken

Just wanted to say buddy I tried all 3 of your codes first and not one worked. You would think at least if peeps used them they would of clicked a like and mentioned in the thread like you asked :(

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to say buddy I tried all 3 of your codes first and not one worked. You would think at least if peeps used them they would of clicked a like and mentioned in the thread like you asked :(

Thanks for the info - I've edited my original post to show all codes are gone.
To be fair; I didn't add the edit to request posting when each code was used until a while after I originally posted the codes - kind of just presumed that whoever took them would post back to state that they had.

Reactions: Reecey

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you everyone on GBATemp for spreading the love. I have a friend who just got interested in MH4U. Does anyone have a spare USA code they could PM me? I know they were emailed out awhile ago so I'm sure they're all taken up, but I can always hope!;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality