kakadzamba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys,
first of all sorry for my sloppy English, but I'm not a native speaker of the language :)
I've decided to turn to you as I'm having a strange issue with the eshop.
I wanted to purchase a game from the shop (u host), which costs around 5 euro (the payment was supposed to be made in the Polish zloty i.e. my currency). I chose the "pay reminded by credit card" option, filled up all the required data and proccessed the payment. Suddenly, an error popped-up saying that I gave the wrong credit card info. Oh well, I thought, probably my card (visa) is incompatible with the eshop, then, I heard a vibration of my phone... Here comes a funny thing - according to my bank phone app notification the payment has been made (hence the vibration) and the required sum of money has been deducted from my acc. I checked my bank account, and indeed, the sum has been charged, BUT I don't have any transaction in my bank acc history! Nothing! Zero! Null! Summing up, my nintendo acc isn't topped up, I can't download the game, my money went missing, and there's no sign of the purchase in my account history! The only thing I've got is a screenshot of my app notification, which isn't much of a proof, as it only states the time, sum of money, and the payment method used...
What can I do in a situation like that? Has any of you ever encountered any situation like that?

kakadzamba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, the problem is that nintendo probably doesn't give a S*** about Poland and don't have any call center for the region ;) all I can do is to send them an e-mail, but I thought that maybe someone else had encountered a similar problem :) ty for ur advice, though.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, the problem is that nintendo probably doesn't give a S*** about Poland and don't have any call center for the region ;) all I can do is to send them an e-mail, but I thought that maybe someone else had encountered a similar problem :) ty for ur advice, though.
I'm not from Poland, but it seems that you can contact them here: http://www.nintendo.pl/kontakt/

kakadzamba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thanks, but I've managed to google the link out too :P the problem is that the service center for Poland is located in... the Czech Republic ;) calling them would mean paying more than I did for the game ;) I've already e-mailed them and I'm waiting for the reply. I've also called my bank and the transaction is in the "blocked transactions" on my bank account - the guy told me that there must have been some error on nintendo's side during the transaction. All I can do now is wait...

Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

kakadzamba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A follow-up on the story - I contacted the service desk for my region and they told me $ would be returned to my account in around 10 days, and that the transaction wouldn't be finalized. I was told to purchase the game once again, which I did - checking all the details twice this time - and, tadaam, the same problem - Error Code: 107-7536... Another 5 euro blocked for 10 days... It seems I can't make any purchases with my credit card... Can anyone help me out in any way?

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to buy a Nintendo eShop funds card from a local store? If so, that would probably be a better option.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Are you able to buy a Nintendo eShop funds card from a local store? If so, that would probably be a better option.
It wouldn't solve his issue, as he already paid for a game but hasn't received it. I'd recommend that if you're in Europe, the best eShop to be registered to is the UK one as that has the best support of all. Maybe Germany's too but UK's in English and pretty easy to follow.

Can anyone help me out in any way?
Use the UK store it's much better and if you ever have issues then the support team will help you quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)