Hacking Modding my psp 3000

DigitalxxxFr34k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I have gotten everything working nicely, PSP games, PS1 games, Emulators, ect.... one rom eludes me though DEjap ver of star ocean for SNES, i have it, it tries to boot it, but it doesn't work? i remember playing it just fine on my 2000 model psp, but that system is long gone, and yes i realize there was a psp remake, and why not just play that?, well IMO (owning a physical copy of the game my self) i think it sucks, feels like i am playing a Rom hack of star ocean 2, non the less the snes game looks a lot better any how, one thing i do know is Street Fighter Alpha 2 Runs off the same board and chips that star ocean used, and SFA2 runs just fine. also Star Ocean is one of my test games that i use to make sure a emulator is working properly and set up correctly. if the emulator can run that game, it can pretty much run any snes game. (considering it worked on my 2000 model when i had it)plus the newer emulators versions, it should be able to run it. But enough about that, i have a couple other questions as well. 1 is there a way to compress PS1 eboot file size, PSP games i know have CSO, and another thing, can any of the emulators running on PSP run Compressed roms? to save on space of course?, My goal is to fit as much as i can across 10 emulators +2 (ps1 and psp) I'm not doing full library of course, just games ill actually play. i have 2 64GB Micro SD cards coming in and a MMC adapter that will give me 128GB to work with. (i know its a lot of space). I also herd there was a folder system add on? that way you can improve load times? where do i find this?

esmjanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE