Hacking Modded Xbox Fat ( arcade ) + Xbox 1 games

fariasluciano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, there's any way to play all xbox 1 games today or we're still depending on the official retrocompatibility with limited games? I have a lot of Xbox 1 games ( Original discs ), some of the play well, but there's a lot not compatible. Any emulator or hack to play any game?
My xbox is an Arcade, Fat, Banned and with LT 3.0.

Thanx in advance!!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For your setup no. If you have a RGH/JTAG setup there is a hacked version of the original xbox emulator that will try to play anything you present it but it does not do well on things that are not on the official list.

Most xbox games also came out on the PC and said PC is pretty modest by the standards of today so that is often a better bet.

Alternatively the original xbox is easy enough to hack and you can get component cables for it.

fariasluciano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For your setup no. If you have a RGH/JTAG setup there is a hacked version of the original xbox emulator that will try to play anything you present it but it does not do well on things that are not on the official list.

Most xbox games also came out on the PC and said PC is pretty modest by the standards of today so that is often a better bet.

Alternatively the original xbox is easy enough to hack and you can get component cables for it.

I Do have component on X1, and it's modded. But would be another good option to be able to play them on x360. Thanx anyway!

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
360 BC isn't worth messing with if you have an actual OG system you can use. Even the games that work have a lot of issues and glitches.

If you're dead set on it, like FAST6191 says, there's a hacked version of the official BC that plays a few more games, but you'll need to get your system JTAG/RGH hacked to use it. I don't think it's worth the effort just for that, though.

You're not going to get any other sort of emulator or anything like that, at least not any time soon, and certainly not on the 360. Maybe someday on the PC, but I would not hold my breath.

Reactions: pelago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1