ModChipsDirect Flash Card Review (US Seller)

• Thread starter Deleted-414155
  • Start date
  • Views 4,123
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted-414155

OP
Hey everyone. Before I say anything else. I'm sorry if I messed something up on this forum or something like that. First time ever posting so ya xd

I ordered from http://www.modchipsdirect.com/. And I got my r4 card pretty quick. It took them a total of 3 days to get here from when my order was placed. It probably was quicker for me since I live in the same state where they ship from (Which is Michigan US). I don't have much to say but the fact that they're very quick and ran into no problems. I ordered with a credit card, and unlike some others, the payment went through fine! They're pretty cheap, and they give you what you bought. If anyone was wondering what R4 card I bought, it was this one -> http://www.modchipsdirect.com/r4i-sdhc-cheap.html It's a clone, but they say that right on it. As for referencing cheap to clone. Besides it being a clone. It works perfectly. I have installed .nds, .gba, .gbc, and snes games! (NOTE: The .gba, .gbc, and snes games I used a emulator to run!!!). I also decided to install moonshell2. For shipping. They did send me the tracking number as soon as it was shipped out. But one thing to keep note of. It takes up to 24 hours for the tracking number to work. They do respond to emails. It took a day to respond to one of mine! If you guys are looking for a r4 card seller within the US, then I recommend ordering from them! I would buy from them again. I hope this thread helped some people.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-414155

OP
Yep you can report your own thread and ask it to be moved. The mods will see it and move it for you.
Sorry one more question. How do I do that exactly xd Is there a button or a place to report it? Sorry like I said idk much xd

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry one more question. How do I do that exactly xd Is there a button or a place to report it? Sorry like I said idk much xd
That's ok, here's what to click:
You_Doodle_2017-02-10T09_10_07Z.jpg

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought my Sky3DS plus come with free skydock from Modchipsdirect with my debit card. Store have two separate charges - I paid $83.98 (include shipping cost) from store and saw .20 cents extra charged by bank in my balance to check out. Everything are great and no problems! No scam! Lucky no defect flashcart.

I don't trust Paypal.

I have some 3DS game cards and use skydock to dump my legal games on my Sky3DS plus microsd card through USB cable on my computer and other non computer system are working fine. I shocked that Sky3DS plus did copy both game and game save data file from my legal 3DS game card on microsd and I can continue my save data where I can keep play game again. I'm excite and love new feature that what Sky3DS offer! Everything are no problems with it. I recommend Sky3DS plus to everyone who need backup from retail 3DS game cards to keep safe.

Sometimes card is have bugs in driver when plug in computer then plug out about 4 times and more on USB 3.0 port. My Sky3DS still have solid blue light and don't blink or flash, weird. I try other device system (not computer) and work to dump my legal game on my Sky3DS without problems by hold orange button for few seconds then red light start flashing then become green light complete then off. Everything are good and fine with it. :)

It don't support DS games, GBA, GB/GBC, NES, SNES, and other games. I already have DSTWO flashcard to able to play them.

It's great flashcart! I rate Sky3DS plus flashcart 8 out of 10 stars.

I'm very happy with it. :)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That would've gone slow he's old +1