Modchipsdirect.com short review

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Brianp48093, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Brianp48093
    OP

Brianp48093 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2016
    United States
    Warren, Michigan. USA
    Hey everyone.

Just wanted to say I ordered a Sky3ds+ (Orange button) from Modchipsdirect.com. (it's a Xmas gift for my son)
    Order went through, no problem. I placed order on Dec 15, 2016 it shipped on Dec 16 and was on my front porch Dec 19.

The shipping box label showed it was shipped from Traverse City Michigan and I live in Metro Detroit, Michigan. So for me, it came very quickly.

Card seems to be legit (from what I can tell) it came with a small white, MicroUSB cable. It has the most current Firmware installed.

I used a Samsung 32gb Evo Micro card, tested it real quick with 4 games. The games I tested was Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.

Mystery Dungeon and Omega Ruby worked great! Wouldn't recognize Sun and Moon. After doing a little bit of reading, sun and moon use a different anti piracy check but the Sky3ds team is working on an update? So if that's the case, I can't blame the card.

Well, there you have it. My experience with Modchipsdirect.com was good!

Attached Files:

slaphappygamer and JeepX87 like this.
  2. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    I bought DSTWO Plus from modchipsdirect.com too and waiting for delivery.

They have good price - $40, unlike other websites usually cost over $50-$60.

The main reason I have to buy DSTWO Plus to play GBA games.

3. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    I received a package on December 23 and I definitely recommended anyone to use modchipsdirect.com to order flashcart, also they are genuine.

4. TheOneWhoKnocks

TheOneWhoKnocks Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2016
    i got a r4i from them only took 3 days to ship to the uk from California