Hacking ModChipCentral Processing times?

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Paid via interact transfer and I have yet to see a status update on my Sky3DS order and have gotten no response from the support team. How long does this usually take? I paid this morning and so far I have not gotten a confirmation of payment.

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, how long did it take your order status to go from "Queued" to "processed" or whatever the next stage is?

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I paid with credit card, and they took the money within hours but shipped 2 weeks later. I think my order status went to "Complete" in a day, but my card didn't ship. You can tell if it shipped or not using the UPS tracking page.

Now when I ordered it was in decemeber and i think they were busy with holidays and stuff, it might be better now

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I paid with credit card, and they took the money within hours but shipped 2 weeks later. I think my order status went to "Complete" in a day, but my card didn't ship. You can tell if it shipped or not using the UPS tracking page.

Now when I ordered it was in decemeber and i think they were busy with holidays and stuff, it might be better now

Ugh, I paid around 6 EST this morning and so far I've gotten nothing from their support team :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn