Hacking ModchipCentral includes a usb> 3ds charger

ryokoseigo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No clue why anyone would ever want this cable but it comes with it, as does a microSD > usb reader.

I hoped the 3ds > usb was some magical SD card reading function but it doesnt seem to be.

I'm not sure if the other retailers include these, but the reviews ive seen dont mention them.

I will add that their shipping in canada is much slower then they say, it says 4 days, took double that.

jcipher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My card did arrive in 4 days but the microsd reader either didn't get sent or fell out. They're sending it in regular mail as a replacement.

The usb charger cable doesn't seem to work well. When charging, the red light blinks randomly while the original charger works without blinking.

The MicroSD reader writes very slow (around 0.8MB/s). Didn't bother to test read speed.

Mr_Pichu

かわいいね!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card did arrive in 4 days but the microsd reader either didn't get sent or fell out. They're sending it in regular mail as a replacement.

The usb charger cable doesn't seem to work well. When charging, the red light blinks randomly while the original charger works without blinking.

I haven't tried my cable, but it probably depends on the quality of your power source. The standard Nintendo provided charger is rated at 900mA.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I ordered back in September, it got shipped out on X day at 7:00 PM, and I received it next day before 12:00 PM.

Granted, I am located about an hour drive from them (Toronto), so perhaps this is the reason for fast shipping.

May I also add that I got the regular shipping; whatever the lowest one was.

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered from then last Saturday but they lied on the GW 3DS page about having them in stock... so i had to wait until they had it in stock to ship it.

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 2 gateways on Saturday night and they shipped yesterday with an eta of Friday...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality