Homebrew Official Mocha CFW - The sweet chocolate to your latte!

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Every OS supports FAT32 natively. Ext4 is not supported on Windows for example and NTFS is proprietary. And there is already a working Fat32 implementation for libiosuhax, so it makes no sense to use NTFS.

kamala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the feedback. BTW I don't care about Mocha's update, I know it will eventually come, I just was a little worried about him, that's all.
Lies. You aren't worried about him, you just can't wait for the Mocha's update. Be patient, don't bother asking about Dimok anymore.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lies. You aren't worried about him, you just can't wait for the Mocha's update. Be patient, don't bother asking about Dimok anymore.
If you want to believe that, ok, I don't care, now fuck off quoting me with shit I didn't mean, at first I don't own a Y cable for my HDD, so if an update comes it will be useless for me until I got my Y cable.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seriously... what real aplication does Fat32 support really has? i mean i get it for the Wii because wbfs was rubbish... to say the least. But for the Wii U? it runs everything as it is.

reddragon105

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously... what real aplication does Fat32 support really has? i mean i get it for the Wii because wbfs was rubbish... to say the least. But for the Wii U? it runs everything as it is.
It would allow you to use a single hard drive connected to your Wii U for Wii U, Wii and GameCube games and applications, instead of having one Wii U formatted drive for Wii U games/apps and a separate, FAT32 formatted drive for Wii/GC.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can use the SD easly for Nintendon't and i use a separate thumbstick for Wii stuff and i swap it with my Wii U one whenever i want to use the vWii.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the SD easly for Nintendon't and i use a separate thumbstick for Wii stuff and i swap it with my Wii U one whenever i want to use the vWii.
Yes but some prefer one drive for all games instead of multiple storage devices.
Really pisses me off that everyone complains they can't use vwii and wii u drive at once and then don't care when they can :/

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because that's how you have to do it. If this came out months ago you would have done it the easy way instead.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

gatorman420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah , same with Sandisk -- Micro ---- it worked fine for wii U games till I got the external HDD tho ------- just got the external yesterday .... got a 2TB WD external from a dude on Craigslist new in the box for $40... took out the 2tb put in in my desktop and put a 500gn HD in the case ... its a 3.5 external powered .... runs great

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wii games in WiiFlow take 30 seconds to start that white loading bar ... but heck its a 256GB Micro SD for $9 lol ,, GC games load instantly in Nintendont

So in other words , get a Large SD for wii/GC games and a HDD for Wii U games /// no swapping no problems.

Running Haxchi/ Sysnand -- to hell with cold boot haxchi keep all games external , no worries system is a virgin when I turn it on.. My config.txt looks like this

a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
b=wiiu/apps/wupinstaller/wupinstaller.elf
default=sysmenu

Dont have to hold a button to get in Sig patch , just tap a couple times and let the firmware reload ready to go if I need to play out of region or DLC stuff -- Eshop and what not

Looking around , id say Im one fast learning NOOB lol

Last edited by gatorman420,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.