Gaming Mobile suit Gundam Age Universe Accel translation

ThRiCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
your a genius so anybody can call you master. . .. hihiihi anyway im sorry =) and super thanks for the patch

DanHR

Super Pilot
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So here I am again. I tryed to patch, but again, 0KB file and cant remember what I did for it to work

Claxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
claxus.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
^ Yeah, it's been over a year. But the patch is pretty much complete... Not sure what else you're waiting for. The story was never planned to be translated, but all the menus and other stuff like names, materials, skills, and everything about gameplay are translated.

So here I am again. I tryed to patch, but again, 0KB file and cant remember what I did for it to work
Are you sure you're using a completely clean (unpatched) version of the game?

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the patch, I'll check it out. However, I won't actually play the game because the translation is incomplete. I was looking forward to the expanded story :/

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the patch, I'll check it out. However, I won't actually play the game because the translation is incomplete. I was looking forward to the expanded story :/
You arent missing much. There's like a 30 minute segment where you play as teenage Flit. Everything else appears to just be the main story.

Besides, this isnt a game you play for the story mode, the missions where you get to use your own custom units is the meat of the experience.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Aye like Joshua said the story is exactly the same as the series with the exception of the short bit where you're teenage flit using the Razor. This doesn't even include the story from Memory Of Eden.

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got interested in the game for the new Wears and Vagan MSs, didn't even know about the mix and match before playing (Gundam Breaker is a better experience anyway, and THAT story can be overlooked). Tried it a bit and even in the 1st battle you already see a new very tiny bit of story with a new weapon.
If you and/or anyone else finds it in their heart to finish this translation, I bet many Gundam fans will be overjoyed. Though I bet most would prefer to have the efforts taken on other games such as the Ghiren's Ambition games, or even 0081, if it's ever translatable.
All in all, save from the lack of story and one gramatical error (I was able to spot just the one), it's a decent translation and I'm glad it exists. Thanks again. I mmay actually finish the game just to see the rest of the new stuff in action.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
"I bet many Gundam fans will be overjoyed. "
Ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhah.

I'm sorry but 90% of Gundam fans dislike or hate AGE.

My suggestion would be to just look up a summary for the story of the game. It's not worth the effort.

Reactions: Hargrun

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Given that there are more Gundam fans than the population of China, that 10% really matters XD
But I agree, which is why I mentioned the UC titles. Can't go wrong with UC. Unless it's ZZ, people also hate it.

I'll try to find descriptions of the new bits of story, but if you already know of good sources, please let me know.

- An AGE, Turn A and G Gundam fan who doesn't really like Wing and despises Endless Waltz's redesigns. A minority.

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This game created for kids and this is VERY good thing, because they writing transcription of kanji. Hell, yeah, Gundam game with text that i can read and understand!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr