Gaming Minish Cap BOTW Style

Tcj13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Early proof of concept of "The Legend Of Zelda; The Minish Cap" using unity. Been working for a bit on it during the summer and still a lot of work to do like loading levels and menus but as I said just a proof of concept. All the rights and credit to the original creators! If you like it let me know so I can share more as I go.
Since I have been busy with life and work I have not put as much time and efforts as I wish I could. Check the V2 of the game and feel free to give some feedback, also you can find the link to the windows file and try it yourself to see what is broken!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9_pgFxSfiS9V0toNWZDMWZobjQ

Update of what the game would look like with then actual style, busy school/life does not help! not much to say but I need to add Link to it and expand the area!

Last edited by Tcj13,

krepandus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cool concept, Minish Cap is one of my fav Zeldas :) tho, colors are a bit bland, maybe make it a bit more vibrant? I'd love to help, btw. PM me if you want :)

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That game just slipped past me when it came out and I just played through for the first time like a week ago. Great Zelda game, very well made for gaming on the go.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What memories do with that game .. I can not wait to see him with isometric view, similar to what we saw with TriForce Heroes etc.

Tcj13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First person? No, thanks

is not first person, I am just using the default controller for testing levels!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let's cross our fingers then.

I do agree, but nothing bad about testing and trying!

Let's cross our fingers then.

Not many have tried this game but yeah! Is practice only and is getting more exciting as I go

Last edited by Tcj13,
Reactions: zeldaism

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering about something. Will this be true to form? Like, exactly how similar would it be to BOTW? Will there be armors and weapons, along with weapon durability? Or will the biggest similarity be the fact that its 3D?

Reactions: Tcj13

Tcj13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering about something. Will this be true to form? Like, exactly how similar would it be to BOTW? Will there be armors and weapons, along with weapon durability? Or will the biggest similarity be the fact that its 3D?

As far as how the idea started was just to see how it would look on 3D, by now the levels have changed a based on what people have said. I will attach the Test file I am using to get more feedback and change things as I go.

It's one of my favourite games from Zelda, looks amazing!
Thank you! Check the updates and give some honest criticism!

Reactions: Koujaku

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Make it more "cartoonish", less "real". Colors should be more vibrant and saturated.

The style so far doesn't resemble a Zelda game. It looks nice still.

Tcj13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make it more "cartoonish", less "real". Colors should be more vibrant and saturated.

The style so far doesn't resemble a Zelda game. It looks nice still.
Yeah have heard lots of it, check the file from google drive and feel free to make any suggestions. truly appreciate honest feedback even if is not good, it helps a lot to improve things as I go!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.