Homebrew MineDS

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Music would be a great touch. I feel like the real game of Minecraft needed music more often, it really enriched the experience.
OK. Right now we currently have the default (Old) Minecraft music implemented in-game. I will enable it for the release (Which should be as soon as someone verifies the configuration saving works).

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, it would be great to have the music constantly going. It gives a great atmosphere.
OK. For the release, I'll put an option to change between custom and Minecraft music.

Edit: Once I fix my mistake later, then someone can verify if controls will save.

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, if anyone has time, see if control saving works with this file. Basically swap left and right, save the controls, restart, load the controls, and view them to see if it worked. Here are the steps:

1. Start up Mine DS
2. Navigate to Settings->Controls->Edit
3. Assign "Move Left" to "Right"
4. Assign "Move Right" to "Left"
5. Click Back and then click Save (Make sure you don't get an error)
6. Restart the System and start up MineDS again
7. Navigate to Settings->Controls and click Load (Make sure you don't get an error)
8. Click View
9. Reply and tell me if Move Left is still assigned to Right.

Reactions: ipwndeveloper

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I facepalmed. Forgot DeSmuMe sucks at homebrew. Oh well.
It's ironic how computers today - so advanced - cannot even completely emulate a device with 4MB of RAM.

Out of curiosity what kind of ds/flashcart are you getting?
I'm purchasing a used DS Lite (Mint/good condition) for around $30.

Here's the situation: I already have an R4i which I used with my DSi via the Action Replay DSi as the Nintendo antipiracy-bypasser, but since my action replay got fried around 10 months ago, I could either pay $20 for a new DSi-compatable flashcart or I could buy a DS Lite for a little bit more (And my DSi's L+R keys don't work anymore).

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Herobrine...

3575430_o.gif

piOLEbLH.png

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG one pink ghost :wtf:. Incredible animation bug :lol:
Maybe I should make it a new mob type :D (Like how the creeper was created).

Perviously (Before I started integrating the animation into the game), I got the formation/contour of steve to look better, but it still looked bloody... This should be the new Herobrine xD:
1zJF0Mpq.png

Reactions: ipwndeveloper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk