Gaming Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition is truly the definitive console Minecraft.

Do you think Minecraft Switch Edition is the Definitive version?

• Total voters

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Like I said who cares there are a lot of adults who play this for example my brothers which are in thier 20s I bet you didn't know this but architects actually use this game for a sort of rough draft you buildings look it up

I can state my opinion, problem?

Well there are so many wrong things on this post.

Same as above

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wouldn't call it the definitive version of anything tbh. It's a nice game to have on my Switch but not the kind of game I'd pull out and play on the bus or train. (Not that I take my Switch out much, I still feel my 3DS does a nicer job for public transport trips.)
Doesn't the PS4 version have bigger maps too or something? Might be wrong.

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
It doesn't matter if its the best console version. It still pales in comparison to the PC version so much it isn't even worth considering imo.
Even if you don't like mods, the flexibility with setting up servers on the PC makes all the difference. Dedicated servers, no server cap... Multiplayer is near unplayable without these.
If you do like mods, people have make entire new games out of Minecraft, like MineZ.

I guess the one advantage it has is it's portable, but wouldn't the Vita version be better for that?
Vita version is VERY LIMITED compared to Switch version, since worlds are WAY SMALLER (864×864 blocks of vita VS 3072x3072 blocks on switch)
and yeah, I prefer PC version A LOT, but It depends if you play with your friends online or locally. I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water