Hardware MIND BLOWN! Maybe the Best Damn GC/Wii U controllers EVER!

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bower and Toad Wii Remotes are coming!!!
Oh, man. Seriously?! I already have 5 different Wiimotes (Skyward Sword Limited Edition golden Wiimote, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi). And I feel like 4 is already too many. If Nintendo is still pumping out new Wiimotes they should also pump out games that use them. This is crazy. :(

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, man. Seriously?! I already have 5 different Wiimotes (Skyward Sword Limited Edition golden Wiimote, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi). And I feel like 4 is already too many. If Nintendo is still pumping out new Wiimotes they should also pump out games that use them. This is crazy. :(

The only reason I want four Wiimotes is because I no longer own a Wii, so vWii on the Wii U is the only way I can play Wii games. And I really want to be able to play Project M with four players.

I have the Skyward Sword wiimote plus and a regular white wiimote plus, and that's it.

Landbasered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to the newest nintendo direct, they're releasing wii games on wii u eshop starting with mario galaxy 2, punch out, and metroid prime trilogy
so those are some games we can use the wii remotes for

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
according to the newest nintendo direct, they're releasing wii games on wii u eshop starting with mario galaxy 2, punch out, and metroid prime trilogy
so those are some games we can use the wii remotes for
Good thing I already have those on disc... ;)

Nintendo is very sneaky, though. Instead of fixing vWii they make us buy eShop versions of Wii games with GamePad support, etc. that should've been there from day 1.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I already have those on disc... ;)

Nintendo is very sneaky, though. Instead of fixing vWii they make us buy eShop versions of Wii games with GamePad support, etc. that should've been there from day 1.

Any idea if they'll have increased resolution in these eShop versions? If not, I have no reason to buy them.

Also, I'm really hoping this means they will indeed bake Wii software into the Wii U menu, instead of making us go to vWii's menu. But then I'd be scared for the future of vWii homebrew... I don't want to lose Project M!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if they'll have increased resolution in these eShop versions? If not, I have no reason to buy them.

Also, I'm really hoping this means they will indeed bake Wii software into the Wii U menu, instead of making us go to vWii's menu. But then I'd be scared for the future of vWii homebrew... I don't want to lose Project M!

If we're lucky, they won't mess with vWii on older Wii U consoles.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If we're lucky, they won't mess with vWii on older Wii consoles.
I doubt they will. But I'd really like to NOT have to buy another original Wii. I left mine with my ex when I moved so she would have something to play (I felt bad about 95% of the gaming items belonging to me), since I didn't think I'd ever need it again.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they will. But I'd really like to NOT have to buy another original Wii. I left mine with my ex when I moved so she would have something to play (I felt bad about 95% of the gaming items belonging to me), since I didn't think I'd ever need it again.

I left my original Wii with my in-laws. My wife and I use it as the Netflix box when we are over their house.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

It's just straight ports from the Wii but according to Nintendo games that supported the Classic Controller will be able to use the GamePad (and Wii U Pro Controller hopefully).

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This is how Mario Galaxy 2 Wii U should've looked like:

e2Q26i.png

Reactions: MarioFanatic64

Landbasered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized, with the toad one having red buttons it would be really good with one of those old NES style wii remote skins.
hqdefault.jpg

You would also want a black D-pad, but it would be great custom fodder. I hope they make cheap knock offs

Reactions: TripleSMoon

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What's that manufacturer? AEON? Can't find a website for them.

EDIT: This looks like the same company, though it seems to be mainly for press/investors: http://www.aeon.info/en/. Any info where I can check out all AEON accessories for Wii / Wii U?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8