I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Miitomo doesn't work for me. When I open the app, or just shows me the Holo gradient for about 2-4 seconds, then closes without any message.
Android 5.0.1. Lollipop, ASUS Zenfone 2, Stock ROM.
Screenshot_2016-04-01-16-10-44.jpg

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That's why. You need a custom recovery specifically for your device. Search on xda forums. Search for twrp recovery (best) or for cm recovery. You can search also on their websites. When you do it tell me to help you. If you don't find anything let me know about your device model and I will search further.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
That's why. You need a custom recovery specifically for your device. Search on xda forums. Search for twrp recovery (best) or for cm recovery. You can search also on their websites. When you do it tell me to help you. If you don't find anything let me know about your device model and I will search further.
I have a Zenfone 2 (500CL model) I already found a Temporary Recovery for it, and it works. I've already used it a couple of times.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you don't exactly need a custom recovery. install the xposed framework and then rootcloak. you might also need the miitomo bypass module. that should allow you to use miitomo.
There's even a dedicated module for Miitomo? Dayum. :blink:

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Reactions: GR-DRACULA

Yoshi9288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For Jailbreaked iPhone Users they need to install the latest xCon Beta via Cydia then Miitomo works with Jailbreak too.

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Miitomo v1.1.2 removed root checking so update to latest :)
XD Oh I didn't know it. Well good that they did it was very annoying for some users with cm who couldn't block it so easy. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you don't exactly need a custom recovery. install the xposed framework and then rootcloak. you might also need the miitomo bypass module. that should allow you to use miitomo.
You also need to install a zipped xposed to your system. At least with the method for lollipop.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe you are running cyanogenmod? xD let me know your android version and i will give you links
Haha, yeah I am running cyangogenmod but now I fixed my problem; I ended up understanding the Xposed Framework thing and followed the steps given on Reddit, now I run Miitomo well now on my rooted phone :P

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Haha, yeah I am running cyangogenmod but now I fixed my problem; I ended up understanding the Xposed Framework thing and followed the steps given on Reddit, now I run Miitomo well now on my rooted phone :P
Alright man GJ XD

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright man GJ XD
OMG I NEED YOUR HELP.

Alright, for some reason my Snapchat app has stopped working and I guess it's because of my rooted phone; and I heard if I reinstall Xposed it'll fix it. I did but now Miitomo isn't working and not my Snapchat!
I reinstalled my custom recovery (TWRP), EVERYTHING! What do I do?

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OMG I NEED YOUR HELP.

Alright, for some reason my Snapchat app has stopped working and I guess it's because of my rooted phone; and I heard if I reinstall Xposed it'll fix it. I did but now Miitomo isn't working and not my Snapchat!
I reinstalled my custom recovery (TWRP), EVERYTHING! What do I do?
have you flashed the xposed zip? do you have rootcloak? do you have miitomo bypasser app? have you added miitomo in rootcloak and have you enabled the exposed module of miitomo bypasser app with the xposed installer app? going to school sorry I will reply later.

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.