Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
Is it possible to get Miis from the Wii onto the 3DS? or if i want my Wii miis on my 3DS will I have to re-make em by lookin at em through the Wii and hope that I get the proportions right? Once I get my best Miis on the 3DS, ill post em
yay.gif
Yup, I did that this morning myself.

Tap "Send/Receive" , tap "Mii Channel", then follow the instructions on the 3DS, it tells you exactly how to unlock the "Connect to DS" option on the Wii. Once you unlock it you'll always have it.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
adammay02 said:
mines in my avatar, enjoy
A 3DS couldn't read that QR code with a magnifying glass.
lol, a good rule of thumb is see what size it is then test it with your own 3DS. If it's too small it won't read it, if it's just big enough it'll tell you it can't import a Mii you already have. If you put it in your AV on here it'll need to be 100hx100w. (The AV limit is 140hx100w if you didn't already know.) That's about as small as you can go. That's why mine is alternating between the QR code and my Mii, to make the most of what I have available. The best part is the 3DS can read it so fast that it doesn't need to stay on the screen long at all for it to read it! XD
MiiQRAv.gif

It seems like for the size it needs to be though, the sig is probably the best spot for optimal recognition size.

labby_02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add me!

Artist labby

1332-7721-4213
Hello. I am labby. I am new here. I'm an artist. I'm ready to play and enjoy. Feel free to ask me whatever.

-lab

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: