Gaming Mii Plaza DLC Games still crashing after update

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I keep getting the "Hold the power button" error when I'm about to receive gardeners in flower town and foreign warriors in Warrior's way... even after the "fix" update :/. Before the update I didn't had any crash or something, and if I read again, the update was to fix Warrior's Way only, but now both Warrior's Way and Flower Town have problems.

Anyone are having these? Is really anoying because it makes you loss the Mii's passed for those games.

BTW Monster Manor and Mii Force are working without any problem.

vivanlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I keep getting the "Hold the power button" error when I'm about to receive gardeners in flower town and foreign warriors in Warrior's way... even after the "fix" update :/. Before the update I didn't had any crash or something, and if I read again, the update was to fix Warrior's Way only, but now both Warrior's Way and Flower Town have problems.

Anyone are having these? Is really anoying because it makes you loss the Mii's passed for those games.

BTW Monster Manor and Mii Force are working without any problem.

There's a glitch that if you have beat Warrior's Way 3 times, it will crash your system. My journal for Flower Town is halfway through, and my system isn't crashing. Try checking for updates.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow thanks for the advice, I completely forgot this thread. But the problem is still there, even in the latest update. Maybe is my SD card? I use a class 4 32Gb ADATA micro SDHC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1