Hacking Migrating Gateway3DS games/saves to Luma3DS CFW?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been using Gateway3DS till now and decided to install Luma3DS using the excellent guide from here. Now that I'm on the latest system firmware with Luma3DS and everything, it appears as if I can't boot into Gateway emuNAND anymore. The gateway launcher site is "patched". For the ones unfamiliar with Gateway, all games are stored on the microSD card inside the red Gateway card:

Gateway-3DS-Red-flash-card-roms.jpg

Is there a way to play/load those games now? The Gateway ROM Explorer can only be accessed from emuNAND but it's inaccessible now since the only entry point(s) are the 9.x firmware website and the firmware 4.5. DS profile exploit.

Would buying a bigger SD Card and installing all games again with FBI/freeshop as well as converting saves be my best option? However, converting saves requires access to the Gateway ROMs and I lost access so are all of my save games "gone for good" since they're encrypted and there is no other decryption method?

Thank you :)

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE