Mighty No.9 Masterclass trailer released

Listen up!

There's a thing or two you're gonna' need to know to master Mighty. No. 9!

Firstly, Beck's 'dash' ability allows you to traverse through levels at high speed, but don't forget the dash can be used to defeat weakened enemies and absorb their power ups; making you faster, stronger, and even more agile! Each time Beck absorbs his enemy his combo multiplier will increase! Chain absorption dashes together to increase your combo and score even higher points! To become a true Mighty master you'll need to utilise the dash, absorption boosts, and combo multiplier to transform your game to the next level!

Mighty No. 9 is a side-scrolling action game that takes the best elements from 8- and 16-bit classics you know and love and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics and fan input into something fresh and amazing! Launching June 24th 2016.

:arrow:Mighty Number 9 Official Site

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Judging by this cheesy trailer I shouldn't have backed the game... I mean, the gameplay looks cool and stuff and the game is probably as good as my lowered expactions due to those delays in the past, but the trailer (which seems to me like an even less funny version of those honest trailers) is just aweful.

Reactions: Azel

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Judging by this cheesy trailer I shouldn't have backed the game... I mean, the gameplay looks cool and stuff and the game is probably as good as my lowered expactions due to those delays in the past, but the trailer (which seems to me like an even less funny version of those honest trailers) is just aweful.
I think the visual part of the trailer is good but the VO is horrible, some guy from Saint's Row trailers etc. by the sound of it. I bet Deep Silver were sent a clean video and this is what they did to it for the west?

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I backed it. I'm going to play it.. But it really looks like a simple game... The enemies look too easy.
I hope this isn't' the case. I know it's meant to be like Megaman but damn.
They could've made it more challenging. Maybe I've just been playing too much darksouls.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant believe how... boring the game looks. Watch the trailer again, mute the dad voice trying to coerce the millennials and tell you you still think it looks like fun.
Is anyone still excited for this?
No but it makes me hungry
Mrhra9b.jpg

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The worst thing about this trailer is that a similar VO over was used in a previous trailer iirc and people hated it back then too.
They don't learn I guess.

Also look, kids, this is how a 4 million $ Game looks like. I really feel bad for everyone who backed this and the Megaman community in general.
Especially for those who backed the Handheld versions of the game (since they launch later than the PC/Console versions).

Reactions: Subtle Demise

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The worst thing about this trailer is that a similar VO over was used in a previous trailer iirc and people hated it back then too.
They don't learn I guess.

Also look, kids, this is how a 4 million $ Game looks like. I really feel bad for everyone who backed this and the Megaman community in general.
Especially for those who backed the Handheld versions of the game (since they launch later than the PC/Console versions).
Me too. And I mean it, I feel sorry for myself. They redid the survey asking for platforms a while ago and I changed my option to steam. I am tired of waiting.
Now I will try to "enjoy" it. Or make fun of it. Whatever works better.

Reactions: BORTZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi