Mid-stage starter evolutions revealed for Pokemon Sun and Moon

The Official Pokemon YouTube Channel has uploaded a new trailer, which shows off the middle evolutions for the game's starter Pokemon. Rowlet will evolve into Darktrix (Grass/Flying), Litten evolves into Torracat (Fire), and Popplio evolves into the Pokemon Brionne (Water). That's not the entirety of the trailer, though. Also shown off was a feature called Festival Plaza, which seems to be minigames related to online features. Lastly, there will be a special demo version of Pokemon Sun and Moon, where you will be given a Greninja that you can transfer into the final game when it releases. It gets the special transformation of the anime's Ash Greninja as well. The demo will be on the eShop on October 18th.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has any of the leaks about the evolutions got the middle stage evos right?
If so, can someone provide a link for the full on evolutions of said leak?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To me, all those evolutions look pretty good. I hope they don't screw up with the final ones.

And one more thing: Ash-Greninja is overrated. Why does that thing have to appear everywhere?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mid evolutions look goofy for sure.
Hopefully the final evolution (and mega evolution five games from now? xD) will look pretty cool.
If I play this I think I'll just end up putting the starters aside and start from the ground up with something else.
Maybe transfer an Eevee or something. :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1