Misc MicroSD management is no longer working on my windows

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
just a heads up for people having this problem now,if you a sane person that disabled the SMB1.0 because of wannacry ransom virus,you will not be able to access to the 3DS using from Windows,you need to enable it and risk infected by the virus or someone find another solution

from control panel -> programs and features -> turn windows features on and off then go to SMB1.0

I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO UNCHECK IT IMMEDIATELY

8IRHjCl.jpg

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just a heads up for people having this problem now,if you a sane person that disabled the SMB1.0 because of wannacry ransom virus,you will not be able to access to the 3DS using from Windows,you need to enable it and risk infected by the virus or someone find another solution

from control panel -> programs and features -> turn windows features on and off then go to SMB1.0

I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO UNCHECK IT IMMEDIATELY

8IRHjCl.jpg
More like "if you're a stupid person who didn't know a fix was released months ago".
Plus it was a vulnerability in the SMB server and we're just connecting to the 3DS so our PC is the client.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
More like "if you're a stupid person who didn't know a fix was released months ago".
Plus it was a vulnerability in the SMB server and we're just connecting to the 3DS so our PC is the client.
week ago it was working perfectly with me,and my windows 10 is up to date,but when i disabled SMB it stopped working,is there another solution?

problemanimal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to update this because it's a top google search result for having issues on Windows 10:
  1. Make sure that Network Discovery is on for your Computer.
  2. In Windows, search for ''Turn Windows Features on or off'' and select it. In the dropdown menu. find ''SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support'' and enable it.
  3. Go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing > Change Adapter Settings // Network Connections.
  4. Right click your network connection > properties
  5. Highlight Internet Protocol V4, click Properties > Advanced
  6. Go to the WINS Tab > Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
If that doesn't work, something new has changed, this worked as of date of this post.

Reactions: Yes0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat