ROM Hack MHXX SAVE EDITOR

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Don't mean to be rude, but couldn't you translate the whole program?
Sorry i cannot, the program already an encrypted program, but thank to the programmer that load the item name and skill from txt file...
only that txt file that translate able...

Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_13.png

PdrNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, but in MHXX with the NTRCheats plugin u can set up the ATK of your weapon to the max value of 32000, turneable ON or OFF.
Yes but I play in old3ds and just use ntrcheats in the new3ds correct or have how to use in old3ds?

Overt Ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Overt Ninja,

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I maybe late but i saw there's a palico editor in 0.8 version but i can't understand it. damn it. wish someone can translate it so that i can change my palico skills

crakim7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
viewimage.php

viewimage.php

I'm building an editor for the Mac. If I fix a few bugs, I can use it right away. I'll give you what you need. After completion, of course. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will be possible. And the source code will be released. It's a bit inefficient, but it works fine. If you know how to program it, you can fix it or refer to it.

ananh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a new video for your enjoyment for those who want more than the save editor offers. Video shows you how to use monster hunter XX cheats if you have CFW

LordAsrail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I succesfully managed to create some charms, that's really nice.

But I wanted to know if there's a way that I can unlock every forgable item a the smith?
Can't find anything about that..

I know it was possible in Gen and other previous MHs

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I succesfully managed to create some charms, that's really nice.

But I wanted to know if there's a way that I can unlock every forgable item a the smith?
Can't find anything about that..

I know it was possible in Gen and other previous MHs

Use the NTR cheat plugin.

yzak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone walk me through how to add hayabusa feather to my mhxx file? that's all i want. nothing else. I just don't want to do delivery quests...

edit:
got it! wow, that was easy. i got the hayabusa feather without having to do all the quests. saved me a bunch of time. My question is, will I get banned by doing this? Can they see that I have the hayabusa without the quest requirements?

Last edited by yzak,

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone walk me through how to add hayabusa feather to my mhxx file? that's all i want. nothing else. I just don't want to do delivery quests...

edit:
got it! wow, that was easy. i got the hayabusa feather without having to do all the quests. saved me a bunch of time. My question is, will I get banned by doing this? Can they see that I have the hayabusa without the quest requirements?

Yeah dude you're fucked, lock the doors and close the windows because they are coming.

alkatraz91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
someone can give me please the link of the last version of the editor? i am not able to find it on the site of the developer :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it