Gaming MHX help

Deneviel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since my japanese it's realy poor i would like to know is someone managed to complete the deliver quest gived by the ppls in the 4 citys....

The quest appear in the log with a blu icon on the rigth side.... showing me that i have all the item to complete them, but i have no clue on how >.<

Hope someone can help me XD

Last edited by Deneviel,

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since my japanese it's realy poor i would like to know is someone managed to complete the deliver quest gived by the ppls in the 4 citys....

The quest appear in the log with a blu icon on the rigth side.... showing me that i have all the item to complete them, but i have no clue on how >.<

Hope someone can help me XD
Neko(Means "Cat") in Palico Square takes care of the villager requests. His bottom menu option is the one you use to complete them.

And since it would just be easiest to use this as a general help thread, has anybody figured out how to upgrade the farm/multiplier to take honey?

I've gotten to 6* village and I still don't have a way to make honey. There are a couple villager requests with untranslated items and a whole boatload of optional quests, so I can't figure out what to do.

Deneviel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Neko(Means "Cat") in Palico Square takes care of the villager requests. His bottom menu option is the one you use to complete them.

And since it would just be easiest to use this as a general help thread, has anybody figured out how to upgrade the farm/multiplier to take honey?

I've gotten to 6* village and I still don't have a way to make honey. There are a couple villager requests with untranslated items and a whole boatload of optional quests, so I can't figure out what to do.

yeah i found him when eng patch v2 come out .... pretty sure u unlock the duplication of honey with the guild quest since i did all the hunter log's quest but 2 that have still japanase name and where given when i reached 5 star.

.... BTW someone managed to understand how to obtain the B.Fatalis shard? I have 1 but didn't know how i got it ... prob the giant sword in pokke but i can't mine it again >_<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new