ROM Hack MHX DLC Encryption

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok, I got the new key and I updated the "get_mhx_key.py" script to work with the 1.2 update.
Sorry. your python script always need 3ds ip adress. Can I use with permanent ip on your script?
if possible Could you tell me how can i do that. Im not sure about python script so please.

moghedien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Februarysn0w

hard to freeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well Capcom updated the detection procedure,and now you'll find your modified quest disappers forever once you play online. The interesting thing is even if you turn offline and redl that modified quest, it is still blocked by the game, unless you modified that custom quest again. I wonder if there's a new procedure in the 1.2 update that makes this happen.

moghedien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Capcom updated the detection procedure,and now you'll find your modified quest disappers forever once you play online. The interesting thing is even if you turn offline and redl that modified quest, it is still blocked by the game, unless you modified that custom quest again. I wonder if there's a new procedure in the 1.2 update that makes this happen.
Hmmm, that's interesting. I'll look into it when I can.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
now i can dump key any time any where. thank you.

XeGaYIM.jpg

Reactions: Lyomak

hard to freeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Nice :)

@hard to freeze Ok, I just did a quick test, went online with a custom quest and it let me use it. Went back offline and it's still there. Can you give me any more info? Were you playing with other people? Maybe PM me the quest that's causing this issue?
Sorry for replying so late. I think I already find the problem that my custom quest disappers. It might be that my custom quest is illegal because I cannot see my quest even in the offline mode, but I did success at my first try. I will PM you the quest right now.

MHdeMH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for replying so late. I think I already find the problem that my custom quest disappers. It might be that my custom quest is illegal because I cannot see my quest even in the offline mode, but I did success at my first try. I will PM you the quest right now.

i think you just forget to ecrypt it before you DL it

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
here is my video dump key with android.

---requirement----
android device
python for android. :you can get from app store
mhx_get_key.py

edit py file like this.
https://github.com/svanheulen/mhef/blob/master/tools/get_mhx_key.py#L98-L102
Comment out the first 3 lines (put a # in front of the line)
For the last line, replace "args.host" with your IP address in quotes.

this video will show you new key for mhx dlc.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

ice239

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i try to edit some item in sup box or reward box then the quest disappers,however quest details edit is fine

what should i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."