Gaming MH4U Hacked Jewels. Athena's ASS editing help. Japanese needed.

Satix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still need help? I have mine fully modified (almost) for hacked set ups (just trying to figure out how to get around the 6 skill limit).

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Why? their isn't any verse elements in monster hunter. He's not hurting anyone. Just because he's having fun in his own way, you don't want to play with him...IMO that's fucked up!

Some people aren't okay with cheating. Some people don't mind. Not respecting people's preferences is more fucked up IMO.
Some people take pride showing off their awesome stuff they got legitimately, and that's cool.
Then a cheater shows up with impossible talismans and absolutely invalidates all their hardwork.
Again, some people are okay with this, some aren't.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people aren't okay with cheating. Some people don't mind. Not respecting people's preferences is more fucked up IMO.
Some people take pride showing off their awesome stuff they got legitimately, and that's cool.
Then a cheater shows up with impossible talismans and absolutely invalidates all their hardwork.
Again, some people are okay with this, some aren't.

I disagree. Just because someone got something better then you, doesn't mean your hard work suddenly becomes meaningless, regardless of how either of you obtained said items.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I disagree. Just because someone got something better then you, doesn't mean your hard work suddenly becomes meaningless, regardless of how either of you obtained said items.
sure, but you can imagine some people will be jealous/upset is they worked for their life savings and you won yours in a lottery.
i have read people talking about how they spent so many hours, sometimes hundreds, farming for items. i personally think it is hard to justify that amount of time :)

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its not like editing pokemon ruined online trading and battles for non cheaters.... Oh wait, it did.

I am not opposed to editing your stuff and people should have fun however they want, but without any way to filter edited and non edited gear online or keep them seperate from playing with eachother I am VERY MUCH against this.

Worst case scenario this stuff becomes mainstream. Overgeared, but unskilled players dying 3 times and ending your hunt isn't my definition of fun.

Besides, MH4U is pretty balanced and paced in a way to keep the game interesting for months if you play normally.

irishDSmirror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still need help? I have mine fully modified (almost) for hacked set ups (just trying to figure out how to get around the 6 skill limit).

how did you end up doing it?
And for the 6 skill thing, cant you just go options>spend spare slots on extra skills? (then from there filter the skills)

D

Deleted-19228

Its not like editing pokemon ruined online trading and battles for non cheaters.... Oh wait, it did.

I am not opposed to editing your stuff and people should have fun however they want, but without any way to filter edited and non edited gear online or keep them seperate from playing with eachother I am VERY MUCH against this.

Worst case scenario this stuff becomes mainstream. Overgeared, but unskilled players dying 3 times and ending your hunt isn't my definition of fun.

Besides, MH4U is pretty balanced and paced in a way to keep the game interesting for months if you play normally.

Game is hackable already anyway with PowerSaves to the masses. A very small amount of the gaming population has flash carts like the Gateway. This only helps the minority.

Satix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you end up doing it?
And for the 6 skill thing, cant you just go options>spend spare slots on extra skills? (then from there filter the skills)

I modified the files that have the decorations and charms. Pain because it was in Japanese.

I can do that, but it doesn't let me choose a 6th skill.

Reactions: Hypnecroid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt