Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO THE RESCUE

Hello, I am a resident of Mexico, I live in Iztapalapa, in the Capital of the country.
I just want to make a small call, to all the compatriots like me, we live the strong earthquake of this ephemeris: Recalling the earthquake of 1985.

I want to share that my home is in a very dangerous area (generally) and I just hope that you, my compatriots from DF, Puebla, Morelos and EdoMex are well.

I hope and this I can be more than a simple thread, so I think we could use it to inform us and POSSIBLY help those who need it.

I share with you that I did not leave "very" unharmed today, because the building where I live has suffered a few small cracks, apart from everything being slightly inclined to both sides, one part of the building straightened to the left and another right.
Fortunately it is still habitable and I am very grateful for that.

But not many people have the same fate. So, maybe we could help, or organize or not, at least know us well.

A cordial greeting.

Hola, soy un residente de México, vivo en Iztapalapa, en la Capital del país.
Sólo quiero hacer un pequeño llamado, a todos los compatriotas que como yo, vivimos el fuerte sismo de ésta efemerides: Recordando el Sismo de 1985.

Yo quiero compartirles que mi hogar se encuentra en una zona muy peligrosa (generalmente) y sólo espero que ustedes, mis compatriotas del DF, Puebla, Morelos y EdoMex se encuentren bien.

Ojalá y esto que hago, pueda ser más que un simple thread, así que se me ocurre que podríamos usarlo para informarnos entre nosotros y POSIBLEMENTE ayudar a los que necesiten.

Yo les comparto que no salí "muy" ileso hoy, pues el edificio donde vivo ha sufrido unas cuantas pequeñas cuarteaduras, aparte de que todo ha quedado un poco inclinado hacía ambos lados, una parte del edificio se enderezó a la izquierda y otra hacía la derecha.
Afortunadamente aún es habitable y estoy muy agradecido por eso.

Pero no mucha gente tiene la misma suerte. Así que, tal vez podríamos ayudar, u organizarnos o no se, por lo menos sabernos bien.

Un cordial saludo.

Last edited by BORTZ,
Reactions: WeedZ

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To all the Tempers affected by this terrible disaster, take care of yourself and your families, stay safe, and stay strong.

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool