Gaming Mewtwo DLC Codes Have Been Sent Off!

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I can confirm that the European Mewtwo DLC codes have been dispatched as I've received them and the date of expiry they have is on May 31st, so they need to be redeemed before they're unusable.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, gz. I hope that leads to some proper ranking soon. Would be a shame to buy him in two weeks just to find out that he's the Justin Bieber of SSB.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you register the 3DS and Wii U version or only one? If you only registered 3DS/Wii U and not both then they're not going to send you one.. unless you're lucky.

I didn't register either of them, I don't think? No I didn't. I never bother registering anything with club nintendo anymore because they never bother emailing me, with anything. I have been a member since I cannot remember, they used to email me all the time and then a couple of years ago they stopped for some unknown reason.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't register either of them, I don't think? No I didn't. I never bother registering anything with club nintendo anymore because they never bother emailing me, with anything.

That's why you don't get a download code, you were supposed to register both the Wii U and the 3DS version and you would be getting an emali with a code for the Wii U and the 3DS

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Received and redeemed mine as well. I just hope that Mewtwo receives some custom moves in the future, as currently he doesn´t have any. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1