Mewtwo DLC announced for Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or somehow manage to buy a Smash 3DS Club Nintendo card unused from eBay for $5/$10 if you want it that much. :P

The primary reason I bought Smash 3DS was to obtain the Club Nintendo card so I'd get the Smash 2CD Soundtrack besides playing the full game for a while.

All dat music... Especially after everything they showed off on the announcement, im really glad to be getting the CD, because there is NO WAY i'd download that much music to my tablet/phone.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually correction..
This is release day DLC
This is even worse

Are you illiterate or is reading just too hard.

This is a character being worked on after release to be released as DLC. Perfectly fine. If it was release day DLC then, derp, it would've been released ON RELEASE DAY.

I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling or genuinely this stupid. I never see your posts so I really can't figure it out.

Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
Are you illiterate or is reading just too hard.

This is a character being worked on after release to be released as DLC. Perfectly fine. If it was release day DLC then, derp, it would've been released ON RELEASE DAY.

I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling or genuinely this stupid. I never see your posts so I really can't figure it out.

Well it's just that everywhere I go I always see something like

HXWffs3.png

I feel that Nintendo is doing an EA move here by releasing the game unfinished and finishing it with DLC
Just delay the game if it's not finished! This is a game to play for when friends come over and it will be messed trying to play this with some people with or without a DLC that includes a special character or something

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice such a damn shame my local pawn shop sold it's FUCKING 3DS ONLINE!! bastard... i was going buy that... it had the right firmware... but i'm not sure how gateway and 3ds DLC would work...

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bring Klonoa back and kick Pac-Man out.

Me and you think alike, my friend. But why not keep both? ^_^
As for mewtwo, meh, I don't really care much about him, but if Nintendo is gonna make more DLC$,
I really hope it will be more third party reps (Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Wonder red, characters that appeared on Ninty consoles). Bet that would make the sales skyrocket :glare:
I have nothing againts more characters from the usual series (mario, zelda, donkey kong, ect.), but
I'd like to see guys from other series duking it out with the roster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed