Gaming Metroid Samus Returns Leak?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"It's available"....but provide no link or source.

Nice
There is a CIA running around for Metroid Samus Returns, but that's the Preloaded CIA (or prerelease) in that ISO site.
Basically, it has all of the data, but you cannot play it until the release date, because apparently Nintendo uploads a seed or key needed for the game to play to its full extent.

There are some claims about people in Mexico City who already have it, but I haven't seen anyone dump the full game yet.

Reactions: JediAviator

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
it will not work cause it is only the pre-load version, please people, be patient, it is only 4 days away.
Never going to happen. You'll ALWAYS have people looking for early leaks. Makes me laugh.. But only because it's ironic.

Reactions: lordkaos

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Never going to happen. You'll ALWAYS have people looking for early leaks. Makes me laugh.. But only because it's ironic.
And, all of a sudden, all these people running around short time lately, whining all over "dat stupid nintendogs banned me today, what have I done wrong?"

Reactions: Kioku

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo sends out review copies, there's always the chance someone will break their NDA and rip it but it's very unlikely.
Definitely wouldn't be worth it for any one who received it early. Although I doubt nintendo would watermark the roms.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It hangs at the 3ds boot screen, it needs the seed to decrypt the game, which will be available on the 15th.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's definately coming to the switch next year, I'm sure of it. Sooner or later anyways.
I highly doubt they will make a 3ds vc for switch, however, i believe that Metroid Prime 4 is coming out for the switch.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because sun and moon leaked early that one time doesn't mean every other game that's first party is going to leak a week or two early...

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so Nintendo announced metroid "releasing in Sept" there was no news on the released date on the internet, so when i saw people unboxing the physical game on youtube and reddit i went out last week and asked around about Metroid, nobody knew anything about metroid, ended up driving all night and a few hundred miles later (every major store is 15miles away where i live) i find out that it releases this week.... even the people at gamestop didnt know shite about it a week ago...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so Nintendo announced metroid "releasing in Sept" there was no news on the released date on the internet, so when i saw people unboxing the physical game on youtube and reddit i went out last week and asked around about Metroid, nobody knew anything about metroid, ended up driving all night and a few hundred miles later (every major store is 15miles away where i live) i find out that it releases this week.... even the people at gamestop didnt know shite about it a week ago...
I'm pretty sure the release date was public knowledge and on the internet way more than a week ago. https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/874674920453685249

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of games leaked early.
Yes, that very true. Guess I didn't make my point fully clear. Most games only get leaked a couple days early to a week early due to broken street dates. I was referring to how with sun and moon a review copy got leaked 2-3 weeks early and how op was expecting a review copy to get leaked two weeks before release. If there's any other instances of review copies getting leaked early on 3ds please point it out to me.

Reactions: Enryx25

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
treat the game leaking(if it does) like a clock, you won't see the time change when it happens so why would the leak happen when your begging ;P
I want it leaked but I'm not begging, 5 days remain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?