Zeek03

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
My Wii Disc drive has failed on me and wont accept any more discs. So I was wondering if there was any to still Play Metroid Prime 3 Via Usb Loader. When I load the game it says please insert a disc, and it wont let me go any farther. I Did Search And I couldn't find anything about it.
I'm on 4.0U with Rev 10 (I think).

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeek03 said:
My Wii Disc drive has failed on me and wont accept any more discs. So I was wondering if there was any to still Play Metroid Prime 3 Via Usb Loader. When I load the game it says please insert a disc, and it wont let me go any farther. I Did Search And I couldn't find anything about it.

Upgrade cIOS to rev 14. Insert disk error was fixed in rev 12 or higher.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
warlord2009 said:
Zeek03 said:

Upgrade cIOS to rev 14. Insert disk error was fixed in rev 12 or higher.

Yes, but the fix for that in rev14 is much better than the prvious one.

QUOTE(Takaishi @ Jul 30 2009, 04:16 PM)
Activate "Block IOS Reload" on your loader. If it doesn't have this option, check this list:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB...r_Modifications

I recommend you "USB Loader GX" http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/

Don't suggest random stuff that fixes problems if you don't know if it fixes the particular issue. The problem here is not IOS Reload related. Also the Block IOS Reload in loader which have it only work in 1 or 2 games.

Zeek03

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So I should Upgrade to Rev 14? Ok... so Where Do i get that? Is It an installer or an illegal file? Can Someone point me in the right direction?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Zeek03 said:
So I should Upgrade to Rev 14? Ok... so Where Do i get that? Is It an installer or an illegal file? Can Someone point me in the right direction?
http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blogs/waninkoko

Straight from the creator himself...check this blog out, everything what Wanin done is there. And next time, use the freaking Google -.-.

And no, it isn't illegal to post the Installer. It "only" contains the patches it does the the IOS38. These patches are legal, because they have no Nintendo Code in it. Only the IOS38.wad is illegal, because it is Ninty code, which is probably coyrighted. I think there's even a download for the Installer under the "Downloads" Section here on GBATemp...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
0ld8oy said:
There is also an Ocarina code that will fix it made by Sorg. It's located here. It's helpful if you boot with cIOS 222 in any loader other than uloader.

The cheat code does nearly the same as cIOSrev13. While cIOSrev14 returns the "correct" values if the game asks if there's a disc in the drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)