Metal Gear Survive announced

At Gamescom today, Konami has revealed a spinoff game in the Metal Gear Solid franchise, of all things. Titled Metal Gear Survive, it's a 4 player co-op stealth game that takes place after Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. This game will be the first Metal Gear Solid title after Hideo Kojima's departure from Konami. Metal Gear Survive will also be running on Konami's Fox Engine.

Metal Gear Survive will offer a fresh take on the series’ famed stealth elements, [...] but within a unique co-op setting that is designed for a truly engrossing multiplayer experience.”

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I love how everyone is shitting on this game because of the "zombies" when it's totally something Kojima could come up with. We're talking about the guy who implemented a flaming unicorn into his gritty war game recently.

Reactions: xfxmrl

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
I love how everyone is shitting on this game because of the "zombies" when it's totally something Kojima could come up with. We're talking about the guy who implemented a flaming unicorn into his gritty war game recently.

no zombies related, it is because Konami is looking to make easy money with you, instead a stealth game with strategy gameplay as Kojima conceive this game from the very beginning, as I see, it will become a cheap shooter with zombies, well at least Konami knows in the US there is a lot of market for those kind of empty games.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be worse I guess. It certainly looks interesting to me, then again, I'm pretty into the survival co-op type shit. If this doesn't turn out good then I won't get it, but if it does it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Konami: we want to make a game to win back our fans.
*makes MGS3 gambling game*
Fans: Wtf just remake the MGS in the Fox Engine and we will be happy.
Konami: we present you Metal Gear Survive...
*crickets*

Konami is run by a bunch of idiots and all the MGF fans think so.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country

Epic flaming Unicorns / Zombies

Am I the only one that notices a difference between these?

also,
:hrth: :hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth:
:hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth:!!!!!!!HIT DA LEVER!!!!!!!:hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth:
:hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth::hrth:

Last edited by Zeriel,

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OMG its like they are trying to make us really upset. This is a game called Survive , it should not ever have anything to do with Metal Gear...

Why not continue Phantom Pain part 2, make Outer Heaven Uprising, remake MGS3 or even bring on Zombie Cyborg Solid Snake or anything else!

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG its like they are trying to make us really upset. This is a game called Survive , it should not ever have anything to do with Metal Gear...

Why not continue Phantom Pain part 2, make Outer Heaven Uprising, remake MGS3 or even bring on Zombie Cyborg Solid Snake or anything else!

Because they don't have their cash cow Kojima anymore, they know they can't do anything that would resemble his master piece. So the only thing left to do is
completely milk the Metal Gear name while they still can and MAYBE release some DLC (cut off content from Phantom Pain) but besides that, it's
over for Snake :(

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
b3be992e000f6dbe35d7c86eb147be81db099df0503f6ea89faf60086e992787.jpg

Me too Adam, me too.