Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain official launch trailer (A Hideo Kojima trailer)

Konami have released the final launch trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which has been directed and edited by Hideo Kojima.

Like the game itself, this may very well be Hideo Kojima's last contribution to the Metal Gear Solid franchise. The trailer takes you on a brief journey through Metal Gear Solid's history and teases the Phantom Pain which is out this September 1st.

If you are avoiding spoilers for this game then you may want to skip this trailer.

:arrow: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launch trailer

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy that collectors edition PS4 on the freakin spot if it was available for the US. Yeah I know I could import but that's an extra $100-200+

...but its so beautiful :(

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I miss young snake and mei ling

and

I hope that full Voldemort snake head wasnt a spoiler.. I don't think they'd put spoilers in the trailer but..

I love Mei Ling, her voice would calm me down :), i miss the old cast too. The remake of Metal Gear 1+2 totally should happen.

It kinda was a spoiler, not a literaly one i hope, we all know from the last E3 trailer that Skullface will have an effect on Big Boss personality.

Reactions: Online

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game looks so awesome.......ive never played any mgs >.<

i need this.

You can go watch the youtube movies of the game, its basically people playing it with all the cinema scenes. Makes me want to pull out all my mgs games. I have to say Snake Eater was the catchiest of them all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I love Mei Ling, her voice would calm me down :), i miss the old cast too. The remake of Metal Gear 1+2 totally should happen.

It kinda was a spoiler, not a literaly one i hope, we all know from the last E3 trailer that Skullface will have an effect on Big Boss personality.

Fuck that, after him leaving the remakes are probably going to be fugly as hell.

Reactions: Yumi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: