Hacking MEMOREX DVD+R OK? AND ANOTHER QUESTION..

modmanwii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok first of all i just bought a pack of memorex dvd+r - i know people say USE GOOD MEDIA, is this considered good? OR must i get verb or sony etc?

Also, as far as my wires go, I have a old cable from my Xectuer 2.6 for my xbox1. Its the cable to run from the chip to the switch, will these wires be ok? Anyone know?

kdanarch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok first of all i just bought a pack of memorex dvd+r - i know people say USE GOOD MEDIA, is this considered good? OR must i get verb or sony etc?

Also, as far as my wires go, IÂ have a old cable from my Xectuer 2.6 for my xbox1. Its the cable to run from the chip to the switch, will these wires be ok? Anyone know?

I'd be sure to bitset it to a DVD-ROM and to burn at a low speed. There are too many factors predict, mainly with your burner and computer, but also with the Wii.

If a problem occurs, it can be hard figuring out where it occurs.

I'm getting into the habit of buying a new dvd burner every 3-6 months for 20-40 bucks.

http://www.k-probe.com/bitsetting-booktype-faq.php

kdanarch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Memorex Mini-DVD -R on Cube ... works perfectly ....

I've been using Memorex DVD-R for my Wii since the Wiinja.

The weird thing is I also have some crappy knockoff DVD-Rs I got from americal.com that I haven't used in forever, and they just SUCK with my xbox and ps2, but they've been producing fewer read errors in the Wii than the memorex discs :wtf:

Particularly in the case of Metal Slug Anthology. I had a hell of a time trying to get that game to run without locking up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)