GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Download limit exceed....

I'm pretty sick of sites like megaupload and rapidshare especially who offer a decent service and then just get increasingly greedier as they become more popular. As they expand they should become more efficient and theoretically be able to improve limits. But now that they feel like they are peaking, it seems like they are trying to limit spending as much as possible.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As more and more people use their service, the more and more bandwidth is used which costs them major money. So they limit what can be downloaded to make sure they can afford the bandwidth.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I hate those sites. Full of crappy ads, have to wait to download things, very slow speed, if you make a mistake and click the "download" button twice then boom you're screwed, DAMN IT!
Plus they don't work with NTL since NTL uses a web cache so... download limit is always exceeded. Unless I use a proxy.

But come on, use sendspace, zshare, etc.
there are other better websites, for god's sake!

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Megaupload usually free to download
frown.gif

I seen some people try used Agent Switcher to change proxy however it didn't to work anymore..

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I honestly feel bad for people who pays for Rapidshare premium accounts. I would never pay for such things.

I think Megaupload's kinda better sense since you can buy lifetime membership and you can make folders and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)