Megadimension Neptunia VII is ariving this Summer on Steam!

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Neptunia-VII-West-Early-2016.jpg

It seems its officially announced that Megadimension Neptunia VII is finally coming to Steam (Months after it was leaked by ESRB)
The big two differences btw PS4 and PC versions are Dual Voices(English and Japanese) and you're gonna be able to run the game at 60 FPS
All of the previous DLCs released on PS4 will be directly available via bundles on Steam when the game launches.

Source: Siliconera

Reactions: Chary

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game looks like garbage that tried really desperately to appeal to some weird demographic of people who want to play a Final Fantasy style RPG while also playing a not-quite-hentai visual novel

Like I'm actually seriously scratching my head at who this is geared for. Everything about it plot wise (at a glance) is cheesy enough that really only a preteen would want to play it, but everything visually about it is so oversexualized that only 18+ should be playing it without fear of their parents walking in on them

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game looks like garbage that tried really desperately to appeal to some weird demographic of people who want to play a Final Fantasy style RPG while also playing a not-quite-hentai visual novel

Like I'm actually seriously scratching my head at who this is geared for. Everything about it plot wise (at a glance) is cheesy enough that really only a preteen would want to play it, but everything visually about it is so oversexualized that only 18+ should be playing it without fear of their parents walking in on them
its a parody of the gaming industry it appeals to the fans of moeblob gamers. me personally i love the series to death. but to each their own. and it plays as its own it was not trying to mimmick anything.

and on the topic OF COURSE the week i buy it its announced for pc oh well. im more of a console gamer unless its indie.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1