Hacking Mayflash's Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC USB Adapter has been released!

Cyryus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it all, Mayflash's Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC USB Adapter has just been released, I just ordered mine from eBay (thought it would be safer) so I will find out hopefully next week if it is a worthy item, pretty cheap as well so I thought why not, you can get yours here: eBay or at Divineo.​
Hopefully this is the end of work-around problems to get this awesome controller to work on PC!​

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I believe so, and yes to the drivers, Xinput and apparently Direct Input as well which supports 4 controllers at the same time.

You could always use more than 4 controllers with any cheap bluetooth adapter, I got mine for a penny on ebay. Of course the main feature of this seems to be the xinput, I wonder if it would be able to somehow modify the driver to work on all bluetooth dongles?

Reactions: Cyryus

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could always use more than 4 controllers with any cheap bluetooth adapter, I got mine for a penny on ebay. Of course the main feature of this seems to be the xinput, I wonder if it would be able to somehow modify the driver to work on all bluetooth dongles?

If you want xInput for 4 Controllers look at this post from Cyryus. It has great instructions on how to use my modded x360ce with the Pro Controller that should support all XInput enabled games.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Setting the switch to "Xinput Mode" will make it possible to fool certain PC games which lock out proper input modes from the user unless an Xbox controller is attached (for a list of these games, check Wikipedia). While in Xinput Mode Vibration Feedback is available. The drawback is that while in this mode, only one controller can be recognized by the adapter

It seams that it will be recognized as an xbox360 controller out of the box, although you can only use one for adapter.
Not bad, not bad at all. I've been eaching to get this controller for PC gaming but I'm so used to the 360 controller amazing support.
If it works well enough, I might just pick up one for all PC games and I'll bet it'll be a blast to play emulators and retro games with that amazing d-pad (the D-pad and the symmetric sticks are the only reasons I would get one in the first place )!

Reactions: Cyryus

Cyryus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I am glad everyone is excited! I love this controller, I truly do and not being able to use the controller with 100% support was annoying me. I am just surprised no other major gaming sites are talking about this adapter. Mayflash also released a PS3 to USB adaptor at the same time!!! Now us PC gamers get best of all the controllers!

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The mayflash product site hasn't been updated since I last visited it. There are still some specs missing and there is no news at mayflash's site regarding the release date.

Cyryus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too. Did you order at divineo or ebay? I ordered at divineo.
Now I just hope it works with Nintendon't cause thats the only reason I bought it :P

I personally ordered mine at eBay and received a tracking number. Says it will be here July 25th from Hong Kong.

By the way Daku93, you and Tehaxor69 did a great job with the drivers and figuring out how to even get the controller to work in the first place! Thank you very much dude!

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I am glad everyone is excited! I love this controller, I truly do and not being able to use the controller with 100% support was annoying me. I am just surprised no other major gaming sites are talking about this adapter. Mayflash also released a PS3 to USB adaptor at the same time!!! Now us PC gamers get best of all the controllers!

For PS3 controllers I recommend this. Works great as an Xbox 360 controller and you don't have to deal with MotioninJoy. My old gripe with it is when you install the driver my bluetooth stack gets disabled, so you can only use PS3 controllers or other bluetooth devices without the PS3 controllers.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got it? Btw any of you know an adapter to use the Wii U Pro on the PS3?
Got mine today :) (Didnt even hear it come!)
Works awesomely!
You get a little CD with it to install the drivers on (Which I was worried about at first, cause I wasnt sure the CD could be inserted in my laptop cause the hole seemed too small, but it did actually fit and if it doesnt fit for you, you can just put it in a computer that it does fit on, copy the exe file onto it and put it on a USB then put it on whatever you want to install it on.
Just tried it on Borderlands 2 now using the Xinput mode and works like a dream, all the buttons work and they actually changed the buttons round, so as BL2 supports 360 controller, I was wondering like when it says to press A, would that be B on the Pro controller, or A on the pro controller, and they actually changed it to A which is neat. It'll take me a while to get rid of the muscle memory for the 360 controller, ha ha, but I guess its less confusing that way.
Gonna try my 360 controller on it later too, just to see if they can both work on it, and also if they can work simultaneously, as apparently sonic all star racing transformed can support splitscreen which I'd like to do with 2 controllers really.

EDIT: Just tested now if it works with a 360 Controller and works with both 360 controller + Wii U Pro controller simultaneously. It does!
The 360 controller's buttons work like how they are displayed, and so does the Wii U Pro controller.
I even noticed if you plugged in the 360 controller first (So that was player 1) then you connect the Pro controller, the player 2 LED lights up on the pro controller.
Very neat piece of kit!

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Cyryus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine today :) (Didnt even hear it come!)
Works awesomely!
You get a little CD with it to install the drivers on (Which I was worried about at first, cause I wasnt sure the CD could be inserted in my laptop cause the hole seemed too small, but it did actually fit and if it doesnt fit for you, you can just put it in a computer that it does fit on, copy the exe file onto it and put it on a USB then put it on whatever you want to install it on.
Just tried it on Borderlands 2 now using the Xinput mode and works like a dream, all the buttons work and they actually changed the buttons round, so as BL2 supports 360 controller, I was wondering like when it says to press A, would that be B on the Pro controller, or A on the pro controller, and they actually changed it to A which is neat. It'll take me a while to get rid of the muscle memory for the 360 controller, ha ha, but I guess its less confusing that way.
Gonna try my 360 controller on it later too, just to see if they can both work on it, and also if they can work simultaneously, as apparently sonic all star racing transformed can support splitscreen which I'd like to do with 2 controllers really.

EDIT: Just tested now if it works with a 360 Controller and works with both 360 controller + Wii U Pro controller simultaneously. It does!
The 360 controller's buttons work like how they are displayed, and so does the Wii U Pro controller.
I even noticed if you plugged in the 360 controller first (So that was player 1) then you connect the Pro controller, the player 2 LED lights up on the pro controller.
Very neat piece of kit!

Excellent news! Mine should be here today or tomorrow. I can't wait to have it work w/o finiggling around with different drivers and stuff. Have you tired Direct Input mode yet and if so, does it show up like a normal PC Controller like something from Logitech??

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: