Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Holster is on back, I didn't understand it either but whatever. And Melee came in handy towards the end! (Wishes I had a shotgun.)

And to who asked about their saves not appearing: The saves are tied to a 360's internal memory. If you got a new Xbox since you beat ME1, those saves won't appear on it. You have to use a playthrough off that console.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Can someone tell me exactly how your save file from ME1 influences your ME2 playthrough? I know that some decisions carry over, but that's about all I know. And which decisions, specifically? Because I played through ME1 last summer and I honestly cannot remember much of what I did.

Edit: It's not letting me import my guy
frown.gif
My 360 isn't banned, it's just not connected at all (ethernet cable isn't even inserted). I really doubt that's the reason though. Man, this kinda sucks. I'm looking at my ME1 save file right now, why won't ME2 acknowledge it...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War did you even see my post two posts above yours?

Gaisuto said:
The saves are tied to a 360's internal memory. If you got a new Xbox since you beat ME1, those saves won't appear on it. You have to use a playthrough off that console.

And the game uses pretty much every single thing you did. Could be as simple as a thank you e-mail from the guy who you saved her wife's body from research at the start, to hearing the aftermath of letting the Rachni Queen go on Noveria. Every little or big thing, ME2 atleast addresses.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Um, I did read it, and I didn't mention it because I've had the same console all along. I played ME1 on this console, just like every other 360 game so far :| So that's not the problem. But eh, I'm already like 6 hours in, so I'm not gonna try to fix it now.

PS: This game is fucking awesome goddamn. SO GOOOOOD. I'm still trying to get a hang of all the new things... I'm not sure if I like the new skills system or not. And also, the new ammo system is really... weird.

Quick question: Anyone (Gaisuto I guess, lol) know how to get a team member to be loyal? Do you just have to use them through enough missions or something?

Also, for those of us who pirated the game, will we be able to access that Cerberus thing?

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ keep talking to them after every major/side quest. Eventually they'll ask for your help with whatever. complete that mission and you'll get them to be loyal and also unlock the alt costume/skin

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't even need to keep talking to them. Talk to them enough until they get to the point where they don't have time to talk. Then just wait for your Assistant to tell you they want to talk.

Cayle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Completed this in about 26 hours including all the side missions, all but about 4-5 achievements, and every possible weapon/ship/bio upgrade bar about 3 for the shotgun. One day i played solidly for 13 hours.

Awesome game with my only gripe being that stupid scanner/probe on the planets in order to get resources, must of wasted about 2 hours or more on that alone.

Invalidrobot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I put in almost forty hours into this game, and it was indeed an amazing experience.

I did the final battle twice, because the first time around I lost two of my crew members. Sadly I was only renting it through gamefly, but I do plan on picking it up later on down the line so I can try out other classes, and to try out the DLC.

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know what title updates to use with this to get dlc working?
if so please post or pm ive tried a bunch but i cant get it working

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality