Gaming Marvel vs. Capcom 2 problem?

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since my xbox rrod'd recently, I decided that rather than shell out for another xbox, I'd rather just get a PS3 since all of the games I had (Sans Super Meat Boy) are available on the PS3 and I have the means to pirate them. I've downloaded some of the games I had for the 360, but one I can't seem to find is Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Now, I'm not asking for the pkg (I actually read the rules) but I've wondered why it isn't available like some other psn games on the internet. I'm more than willing to shell out $15 for it if I have to, but I'd just like to know what's stopping it from being available on the internet.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I finally found the answer. Apparently it only installs as a demo and not the retail version. Hopefully a work around will be found soon...

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure its an NPDRM thing. Even though the code to crack NPDRM is out there, nobody's turned it into a user friendly interface yet, thus anything suffering from NPDRM is very unlikely to be patched for CFW. If I knew how to code, I'd do it myself, but as far as I know there isn't anybody interested in doing it.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
I'm pretty sure its an NPDRM thing. Even though the code to crack NPDRM is out there, nobody's turned it into a user friendly interface yet, thus anything suffering from NPDRM is very unlikely to be patched for CFW. If I knew how to code, I'd do it myself, but as far as I know there isn't anybody interested in doing it.

Damn, are you serious? That sucks. MvC2 is one of my favorite games
frown.gif

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
MarcusRaven said:

frown.gif

well you could always play MvC3

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
MarcusRaven said:

frown.gif

well you could always play MvC3

That's like saying I should play Super Mario World instead of Super Mario Bros. 3. They aren't even the same game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1