Gaming Marshadow legit

TheOppaiDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How can I have Marshadow so the pkhex me recognizes it legit? He said this sentence: Invalid: Unable to match to a Mistery Gift in the database. Can someone help me?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I have Marshadow so the pkhex me recognizes it legit? He said this sentence: Invalid: Unable to match to a Mistery Gift in the database. Can someone help me?
It's an unreleased event isn't it? Nothing you do can make it legit with that in mind.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The event when they do?
Are you asking when they'll release the event?

If so, there's no way to tell. Volcanion was in XY but was only released this year.

Edit:
Wait I think you're asking how to gen it once the event is out. The easiest way would be to get one from the event and editing it. Doing things from scratch is a sure fire way to get errors and make mistakes.

Last edited by Scarlet,

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
For a fake legit-looking one.
Level 50:
Moves: Spectral Thief, Shadow Punch, Copycat, Role Play
Received from: A Wi-Fi Gift, Fateful Encounter
OT: GAMEFREAK
ID: RandomNumbers
Click the PID Generator a few times to roll a random PID
Have it have the Wishing ribbon

You can have it have different movesets so long as they are on this list under levelup
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/802.shtml

D

Deleted User

It's unreleased.You can't obtain it legitly so it won't ever work on battle spot until its released.

D

Deleted User

There was a YouTuber who got one in Wonder Trade, meaning somehow it was legit.
Well I never sead anything about trading.The same thing happened with hoopa before release,they where unreleased but tradable until a patch.Battle spot was my point though so it would surprise me if you can use them undetected right now.

Last edited by ,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a YouTuber who got one in Wonder Trade, meaning somehow it was legit.

Yeah but it's not like you can use it online. You can even send Arceus eggs apparently through Wonder Trade. I can't wait until it becomes legit, it reminds me of a Chao raised by the villains in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on Gamecube. It looks pretty strong competitively as well.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, something I wasn't sure about because of memory but am now very sure about, Spectral Thief may be banned from Battle Spot. When I tried to test Marshadow for online days ago, I got a message saying basically one pokemon has a special move, can't enter. Spectral Thief, I removed that, and then it became the standard "pokemon in your party can't participate" highlighting Marshadow. So, something to expect, and Marshadow got banned to Ubers, in Smogon talk with Spectral Thief being a major reason, as well as its Z-crystal, so, this pokemon is a potential killer.

Reactions: Tekniquez

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also, something I wasn't sure about because of memory but am now very sure about, Spectral Thief may be banned from Battle Spot. When I tried to test Marshadow for online days ago, I got a message saying basically one pokemon has a special move, can't enter. Spectral Thief, I removed that, and then it became the standard "pokemon in your party can't participate" highlighting Marshadow. So, something to expect, and Marshadow got banned to Ubers, in Smogon talk with Spectral Thief being a major reason, as well as its Z-crystal, so, this pokemon is a potential killer.
Maybe... Marshadow isn't allowed online because it isn't released yet? And maybe... Spectral Thief isn't allowed online because it isn't released yet? I'm sure Marshadow will be banned from Ranked Battle Spot since it's Mythical but there's no reason for it to be banned from Free Battle and private battles.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe... Marshadow isn't allowed online because it isn't released yet? And maybe... Spectral Thief isn't allowed online because it isn't released yet? I'm sure Marshadow will be banned from Ranked Battle Spot since it's Mythical but there's no reason for it to be banned from Free Battle and private battles.

I get the ban for it currently, I just misinterpreted the Spectrial Thief note as like a Soul Dew pre-gen 7 ban. It is a broken move after all.

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.