bow.gif
bow.gif

AlexFili

Trophies
Website
alexfili.sitesled.com
XP
Country
I'd just like to say, that NGamer score is wrong. I have the latest magazine right here, and it says Mario Strikers: Charged Football got a score of 78/100. They don't even use /10, so i have no idea where you got that score from.

elomaniak

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
me too but we 'll have to wait

if it's going to be released on friday then i'll have to drive through the complete city at home to get it, i'll be somewhere else over the long weekend

maxpouliot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn! I check the compatibility list from PAL to NTSC. All the Nintendo games don't seem to work! Hope it changes for this one, but my hopes have taken a hit!

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn! I check the compatibility list from PAL to NTSC. All the Nintendo games don't seem to work! Hope it changes for this one, but my hopes have taken a hit!
Well you may have to wait till July 30th, which is when it is scheduled for release on these shores. AUS gets it in June and we'll have to wait a bit longer. NOA has Strikers in July and Metroid in August... do we get Galaxy for xmas? I guess we'll have to wait and see what is under the tree
tongue.gif

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well you may have to wait till July 30th, which is when it is scheduled for release on these shores. AUS gets it in June and we'll have to wait a bit longer. NOA has Strikers in July and Metroid in August... do we get Galaxy for xmas? I guess we'll have to wait and see what is under the tree
tongue.gif

This is what we get for not liking soccer very much, I guess.

Amiable-Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd say that if you ever been following the progress and watching videos of this game ever since the Wii was first announced - that you've always been very, very excited about it. It's always looked great.

I think that, assuming they didn't introduce something awkward (like DS Mario Basketball), then the game is destined to be a multi-player cult hit, at the very least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free