Hacking Mario Party 10 loadiine GX2 froze on 5.5.1

Ninfanloser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped several games into loadiine and they ran great (except the slow SM3DW of course). But the Mario Party 10 froze whenever it tries to load a level (i.e., after character and stage selection). The original disc has no problem. I tried these but none of them worked:

1. Re-dump the disc
2. Delete any save game
3. Change SD card and/or reformat with 32k cluster
4. Using different builds of loadiine GX2 v0.3
5. Installed the latest update of Mario Party 10 using the NUSgrabber GUI (strange thing is that I didn't receive any update when playing with the original disc!)

I feel it's a loadiine bug. Anyone has this problem yet? I am using US console/game.

Thanks

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing ABAE01. It freezes once or twice during every game, and when it happens it has always been after a mini-game. Pressing the 'Home' button on the gamepad, then pressing 'Resume' fixes it. Not sure why that fixes the freeze, but it has worked 100% of the time for me.

I tried recopying, redumping, a different sd card, different cluster size, and it still happens. I'm convinced it's just a bug with Loadiine. I'm also not sure if it eventually loads if you let it sit - as I've never waited past a couple minutes. Now when it seems to be freezing - I just use the "pause/resume" method right away. You could try that to see if it works for you.

Nachopique

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
For me it freezes always after I play the first mini game, but just for a few seconds and then it work like a charm, but with the update the game freezes in startuo loading.

Ninfanloser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, try download a American Mario Party 10, with the ID ABAE01, i had the same problem and it work to me
This worked! At least I can load the party game now. It turned out that the dumped version by ddd v0.3 missed many rpl files in the "code" folder. The downloaded version has them all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plz....tell me if works, i has the same problem and i cant download the game right now
It worked. Thanks to the guy SilvioDiaz

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
confirmed, in american console, game EU (PAL) [ABAP01] is not working on last loadiine_gx2_195aaab, however, US version [ABAE01] is working seamlessly

Adamxfyjop1

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi. So i just recently purchased a Wii U (used) and it was the 32gb mario kart edition and it came preloaded with Smash Bros and Pokkén. Now those three games run fine, Mario Kart obviously because it's a CD. But I'm having problems with downloading other games, Mario Party being the most infuriating one because it's the one I wanted to play the most. I downloaded the American version ABAE01 but it gets stuck on the loading screen Everytime. I've tried pausing it and then resuming multiple times but it just gets stuck anyway. I seriously don't know what to do and I really don't look forward to having to purchase the games because here in Malaysia they cost over 100-200++ each which is way too expensive. Any suggestions what else I can try? I'm no tech savvy but with enough step by step instructions maybe I could figure this out. Thanks.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. So i just recently purchased a Wii U (used) and it was the 32gb mario kart edition and it came preloaded with Smash Bros and Pokkén. Now those three games run fine, Mario Kart obviously because it's a CD. But I'm having problems with downloading other games, Mario Party being the most infuriating one because it's the one I wanted to play the most. I downloaded the American version ABAE01 but it gets stuck on the loading screen Everytime. I've tried pausing it and then resuming multiple times but it just gets stuck anyway. I seriously don't know what to do and I really don't look forward to having to purchase the games because here in Malaysia they cost over 100-200++ each which is way too expensive. Any suggestions what else I can try? I'm no tech savvy but with enough step by step instructions maybe I could figure this out. Thanks.
I know this doesn't help but MP10 sucks the big one. It's not like any other Mario Party's. You all drive around in the same vehicle. Wii U party is way more fun

Jaidyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I downloaded the USA version from USB helper and it gets stuck on the startup screen then has an error saying if there's a disc take it out then restart and try again I used wup installer to install it and I tried deleting the game and content then reinstalling it and it does the same thing need help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards