Gaming Mario Maker

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was able to enter Course World yesterday evening, however earlier in the day it said the service was currently unavailable. Most likely that was because I tried going online before the game was out in Japan.
Being as the game is not officially released outside of Japan yet, it could just be that the servers for other regions are not 100% operational yet.
Also, I noticed there was a Day 1 update that prevented me from going online, and it didn't seem to be available yet, however an hour or two later I noticed that it said version 1.01, so it must have automatically downloaded the update.

Reactions: rasputin

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k, it's all working now. guess the servers were down earlier. there are some crazy stages, most too hard for me...3,2,1..skip :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am trying to decide between Mario Maker and Wii U hacking... :(
It's not just Mario Maker, but Splatoon as well. Between those two it seems more worth it to update to me, than being able to play around with Gecko, since there isn't a whole lot you can do with kernel hax yet besides just playing around.
Plus a Wii U without the gamepad is only $100 so I can always get another one later if the Wii U scene gets big enough to make it worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended