Emulation Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Cheats

Matt P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I'm playing Mario Kart: Super Circuit (U) in My Boy! for Android.

No matter what I try, I am unable to get any Codebreaker/GameShark SP/Xploder cheats working for this game. The only other GBA game I play on My Boy! is Double Dragon Advance - for this game all the cheats work fine.

Can anybody tell me what's going wrong? Is My Boy!? Am I using the wrong ROM? Am I using the wrong format for the cheat codes?

Hope to hear back.

Matt P

Matt P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update...

The website I got my codes from is gamehacking.org

I tried another website (supercheats.com) and all the codes worked! This is difficult for me to understand because I always get my codes from gamehacking.org...and they always work?

All's well that ends well I suppose - though there are one or two codes listed on gamehacking.org that I would have liked to have used.

Matt P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update...

I have successfully got other gamehacking.org codes working!

Ordinarily the "default" codes which appear on gamehacking.org will work best - with other formats available by clicking the "expand" arrow. In the case of this game I had to access the other formats and decrypted versions to get them working.

This is highly unusual because I use lots of games on 12 different emulators, for different consoles and computers...and the codes displayed by default on gamehacking.org are always successful for me. Again, all's well that ends well.

Here's all the codes I'm using:

Triple Red Shell
83003D121003

Max Coins
33003D100063

Always Invincible
33003C02 003E
33003C1C 0009

Super Speed
33003C1C 0008
33003C4C 0080

Last Lap
33003C290085

Unlock All Special Cups
42032BA80000
0000001E0002

Unlock All Extra Tracks
8203376C0000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: strip checkers > nude chess