Hacking Mario Kart 8 Trainer

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any recent solutions on how to get this to work? I've tried multiple sites, and multiple methods and the jar connects to my wii, but it does not unlock anything, and it doesnt change anything either. I only had this working once, and the changes that it made, about 800 coins and about 5 unlocks, after a reboot it kept them, but I have not been able to get it to work ever again :(

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any recent solutions on how to get this to work? I've tried multiple sites, and multiple methods and the jar connects to my wii, but it does not unlock anything, and it doesnt change anything either. I only had this working once, and the changes that it made, about 800 coins and about 5 unlocks, after a reboot it kept them, but I have not been able to get it to work ever again :(
It might get updated then

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Video does not Really Explain How to Use and what is need to Install because the Video Goes Way to fast for anyone to Understand the Direction for what to do. Can you please Write down the Instructions or make a slower video.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Video does not Really Explain How to Use and what is need to Install because the Video Goes Way to fast for anyone to Understand the Direction for what to do. Can you please Write down the Instructions or make a slower video.
For someone named SuperSayianGod (Should be Saiyan btw) and having Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku as his profile picture, you good sir are not that great with speed. The video tutorial is fine, little bit outdated but the tutorial itself is fine, you can pause the video if you want and play it back again when you finnish with the step or like BullyWiiPlaza said you can decrease the playback speed if you think its going faster for your taste.

Reactions: FunThomas

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For someone named SuperSayianGod (Should be Saiyan btw) and having Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku as his profile picture, you good sir are not that great with speed. The video tutorial is fine, little bit outdated but the tutorial itself is fine, you can pause the video if you want and play it back again when you finnish with the step or like BullyWiiPlaza said you can decrease the playback speed if you think its going faster for your taste.

If you can't Help with a Solution to the Problem then Keep your Remarks to yourself and for Someone who can't upload a Profile Pic but uses a Question Mark has no Room to Talk. Also the word Sayian is Spelled Correctly it's the Creator of Dragonball Universe in General Akira Toriyama who Misspelled it on purpose. Super Sayian Blue Kaioken Son Goku X10 is the Super Sayian God Form so my Profile Picture is the Right Choice to Use.

Does it work for 5.5.1

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This can be used (again) by the way, I updated the inconsistent instructions also. :P

You might lose all of your progress but it works for the moment.

Reactions: Hayro

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone here tested it on MK8 v4.1?
I can connect my Wii U with it, then apply the set but it doesn't work (however it says that it applied correctly)

Maybe I have a problem with Tcp Gecko Version?
I'm also using sign patcher to "enable" DLC contents.
Any ideas?

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried the MK8 Trainer 2.0 (MK8 4.1v) and is not working :/

Last edited by Mizo,

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same here
I just want to use it for the VR (Race points). Anyone here have a VR code for JGecko for MK8 v4.1 PAL?
I want to restore my points at 10 000 to find better player

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My bad
I downloaded lastest Tcp Gecko installer but not from your Link. Thanks BullyWiiPlaza

Edit: I still can't get it to work

I'm using: TCPGecko (Bully, size: 134 Ko), meta.xml (Bully, size: 552 octets), codehandler.bin (CosmoCortney, size: 11,3 Ko) and Homebrew Launcher.elf v1.4

My steps: Turn on Wii U, go in Web browser, address wj44.ml, kernel, Homebrew.
Then I load sign_patcher (to enable MK8 DLCs), launch TCP Gecko and press X.
Finally I launch MK8 and connect the trainer v2.0 with my Wii U.
I can apply codes successfully but it doesn't change.

By the way, I bought MK8 on E-shop (digital version), is this the problem?
Also where did you update the tutorial for the trainer? I see that the download link has been updated but I don't see differences in the video tutorial.

Last edited by Hayro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it