Hacking Mario Kart 8 Trainer

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You could give it a go
a friend of mine did and he unlocked all amiibo and all he needed to do is just to play with a couple amiibo some offline races @George35000vr
EDIT: I did it too but instead of offline I played online races. (I will edit this again to inform you if another friend of mine unlocks them only with a tt)

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Unfortunately my friends couldn't get amiibo unlock working because they already had some amiibos in their saves. The program was connecting successfully and saying that amiibo suits were unlocked but they didn't show up in the game. @George35000vr and I hadn't any amiibo in our saves so it successfully unlocked them and saved too after some offline and online races. Could you help @BullyWiiPlaza?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunately my friends couldn't get amiibo unlock working because they already had some amiibos in their saves. The program was connecting successfully and saying that amiibo suits were unlocked but they didn't show up in the game. @George35000vr and I hadn't any amiibo in our saves so it successfully unlocked them and saved too after some offline and online races. Could you help @BullyWiiPlaza?
You are probably using the wrong setup. You need to run the kernel exploit and then the TCP Gecko installer (not the homebrew launcher).

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You are probably using the wrong setup. You need to run the kernel exploit and then the TCP Gecko installer (not the homebrew launcher).
Yes I know I did it correctly on my wii u and it worked. I guided my friends to do the same steps but the amiibo suits just wouldn't show up in game. Only George unlocked them successfully like me. We both had no amiibo unlocked, the other guys both had some amiibo unlocked so that must be the reason. :x is there anything they can do or you can do? @BullyWiiPlaza

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes I know I did it correctly on my wii u and it worked. I guided my friends to do the same steps but the amiibo suits just wouldn't show up in game. Only George unlocked them successfully like me. We both had no amiibo unlocked, the other guys both had some amiibo unlocked so that must be the reason. :x is there anything they can do or you can do? @BullyWiiPlaza
You can check if the addresses are different. The source code is available.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get the changes to save? I did a Grand Prix race after making the changes I wanted, reset the console and when I went back on my game everything is gone again.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a RAM hack or hack of the save file in memory? no matter what search I do in cheat engine I can't find
the player statics in RAM with cemu.

I've found the following no problem, if you can give me an offset between one of these and the total coins address
Time Trial Coins
Race Coins
Kart Body ID
Character ID
Course ID
Colour ID
Landing Gear ID
Wheels ID
Race Position

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone know how to get the changes to save? I did a Grand Prix race after making the changes I wanted, reset the console and when I went back on my game everything is gone again.
It depends on what you are trying to unlock and how to save I guess. I got all amiibo unlocked and then i played a couple of online races for like 1 hour with my friends and changed 3 mii suits between these races :P

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on what you are trying to unlock and how to save I guess. I got all amiibo unlocked and then i played a couple of online races for like 1 hour with my friends and changed 3 mii suits between these races :P
I want everything, I played through 3 Grand Prix I even got through the special cup and got the credits rolling but it still went away

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
RAM hack. You can look at the program's source code as well for memory addresses and such.

I took a look at Unlocks.java and PlayStatistics.java I still can't find them, I guess cemu has dynamic address relocation for some memory regions.
I've tried hex editing 85887bc1/userdata.dat but it currupts the save and makes a brand new save file each time
does the wiiu use checksums and a timestamp?
0x1533 = Play Stats: Coins

Last edited by ned,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at Unlocks.java and PlayStatistics.java I still can't find them, I guess cemu has dynamic address relocation for some memory regions.
I've tried hex editing 85887bc1/userdata.dat but it currupts the save and makes a brand new save file each time
does the wiiu use checksums and a timestamp?
0x1533 = Play Stats: Coins
Yes, the save has a checksum. I am currently in the early stages of making a save editor for the game. It's almost ready for release.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im willing to her edit my save to unlock everything, has anyone figured out which addresses things are stored or is that still being figured out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?