Gaming Mario Kart 8; Rear-view mirror

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if we'll be able to use the tablet controller as a rear-view mirror in Mario Kart 8?

From this it looks like it's going to function as a minimap and as a horn T__________T

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The more i think about it the better a rear view mirror sounds. That would be a great feature. nintendo, make it happen!

If it's seriously just a mini map and horn button I am going to be so angry; Nintendo will have missed another awesome opportunity to have utilized the Wii U's hardware in an amazing and innovative way.

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
As long as it's disabled in multiplayer ie: multiplayer on the same display/split screen it's a fantastic idea.

A quarter way through watching I became more interested in what the background conversation was.

Something about Virgin Media and six months ago. :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it's seriously just a mini map and horn button I am going to be so angry; Nintendo will have missed another awesome opportunity to have utilized the Wii U's hardware in an amazing and innovative way.
"amazing and innovative"
IIRC one of the very first PS3 games had this feature if you hooked up a PSP.

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"amazing and innovative"
IIRC one of the very first PS3 games had this feature if you hooked up a PSP.

I didn't know about this O.o? But, yah, I was going over the top trying to just say: good use for the Wii U tablet.

Wouldn't this be a bit unfair to players 2-4 that play with a different controller ?

Also, it probably would be a huge advantage. Only allow it in singleplayer or online we're you're just racing on your console v.s. people online.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wouldn't it be kinda unwise to glance at the Gamepad in a race? Dunno what you'd need a rear view for... if you want to aim with a green shell behind you, you'll probably screw up because you don't see where you're driving.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there